Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 11:37 pm

8O No I'm not joking. My kitty who is a dilute calico with white paws suddenly has blue fur on the bottom of her front paws. I can't figure what she has gotten into. She's strictly an indoor cat and doesn't really poke around in things much. I mean she's really old, 16 to be exact and normally just lays around in the rocking chair sleeping all day and night.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 2:21 am

You don't happen to have one of those things in your toilet that turn the water blue, do you? :chin: Maybe she fell in? :lol:

Those who know, don't speak.

03 Feb 2009, 2:28 am

Take her to the vet.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 1:54 pm

jawbrodt wrote:
You don't happen to have one of those things in your toilet that turn the water blue, do you? :chin: Maybe she fell in? :lol:

Okay now that's a good one! Don't think it happened though because I always keep the lid down as its one of my pet peeves and I don't use those things that turn the water blue.

Funny its only her front paws. I've asked her what she has been into, but she is refusing to tell me!

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 2:13 pm

Ticker wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:

Okay now that's a good one! Don't think it happened though because I always keep the lid down as its one of my pet peeves and I don't use those things that turn the water blue.

Funny its only her front paws. I've asked her what she has been into, but she is refusing to tell me!

Sounds like nothing wrong could just be a new breed of cats worth MILLIONS!! !! 8O

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 9:16 pm

Did you get a new kitty litter? My cat's feet have turned from white to blue thanks to that :P

moonlightwhisp
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Feb 2009, 10:18 pm

Do any siblings or young children have access to the cat? One time I woke up to find my dog with a pink mohawk because my younger sister got bored... The cat could be the victim of another bored kid that thought it needed some blue "shoes". :lol:

03 Feb 2009, 11:12 pm

Ticker wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:

Cats don't talk. They meow and they don't speak human. They speak cat.

Atomsk
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 4:00 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Ticker wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:

Well, maybe the original poster of the thread speaks cat, HMMM?!?!?!

04 Feb 2009, 4:37 am

I can meow, doesn't mean I know what I'm saying and what my cat was saying.

K10wN
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Feb 2009, 10:46 am

Was playing with a blue pen maybe?

I talk to my cat all the time and she talks back, the meows have a different tone, pitch and length of sound. I know exactly what she means. Ok... I leant to speak cat LOL! Trial and error and a lot of attention and you get to know. My cat rarely leaves my side, sleeping in my lap now.

The dog too has a different bark depending on what he wants.

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 2:33 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
I can meow, doesn't mean I know what I'm saying and what my cat was saying.

Speak for yourself ;)

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 3:11 pm

Atomsk wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:
Ticker wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:

Good grief some of you are really low functioning aren't you. Its called HUMOR folks. I was making a joke.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 3:17 pm

ebec11 wrote:
Did you get a new kitty litter? My cat's feet have turned from white to blue thanks to that :P

I did recently change out her box and put Fresh Step litter in. I'm pretty sure I've bought it for her before, but normally I buy Tidycat or that generic brand at Petsmart. What brand discolored your kitty?

04 Feb 2009, 3:25 pm

Ticker wrote:
Atomsk wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:
Ticker wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:

Good grief some of you are really low functioning aren't you. Its called HUMOR folks. I was making a joke.

Sorry. I wasn't sure or not if you were being stupid. :lol:

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 8:47 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Ticker wrote:
Atomsk wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:
Ticker wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:

Sorry. I wasn't sure or not if you were being stupid. :lol:

I owe you apology. After I wrote that and then went out for a bit I got to thinking geez I probably came across too harsh and didn't mean it like that. I just was flabbergasted some people thought I was crazy or something believing my cat could talk.

But haven't you ever heard people, especially those with a Siamese say "oh he's a real talker"? Because Siamese will meow, meow, meow for ages and my girl does that too for like 15 minutes when I first come in the door like she's telling me everything she did for the day. Or maybe she's telling on the neighbors who were noisy and disturbed her nap. A vet once told me my kitty's grandmother was Siamese. I don't know how he could tell that, I mean grandmother versus grandfather. But she is a talker just like a friends' who had 3 Siamese and I used to visit her house and boy would they talk your ears off. I can also say something to my kitty like ask her "do you want turkey and gravy for dinner?" and she meow's back every time I say something or call her name.