lol i whas on this forum discussing iq -_-'

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 9:06 am

Omg some people really need to get real, iq tests are very unreliable i whas on this forum and litterly everyone scored highly gifted on an official iq test, and everyone acted like they where geniuses damnit some people are douchebags who don't know any better i wonder how high i would score ...
edit: i don't mean THIS forum but another

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 9:20 am

IQ tests (as in the real thing, not some internet quiz) appear to be more helpful and probably more accurate in seeing what areas you might need help with than in determining whether you're a "genius" or an "idiot". Which makes sense, because that's what Binet made his original intelligence test for. Having the test give a single score value and determine whether people are particularly smart is a big pseudoscientific jump.

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 8:21 pm

Gahhhh... i hate being labeled with genious.... Official tests scored... 140, 147, and 149.... Ever since ive been forced to do things i dont wanna and i dont my mom (willingly or not makes me feel bad).... And people refer to me as if i am just some brain in a fleshy suit... :x

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 9:50 pm

I try to avoid them whenever I can.

I can't even finish one anyway.