Anyone else seriously addicted to Candy Crush Saga??

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Anna_K
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jun 2014, 3:12 pm

I honestly can't stop playing this game, anyone else who is also addicted? Also, I am stuck on level 23. Is there any expert players that can tell me some tips to get past level 23??

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2014, 6:52 pm

mama likes games like that

Digital Fridge
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Jan 2015, 4:46 pm

Okay, here is where I'm at.

In the main game, I managed finally to clear level 200 in the main game. If you play it at King.com on desktop you will know that so many levels are riddled with bugs that make it virtually impossible to play. There are pages of complaints on the web since last April and King have done nothing to fix the problems and you can only email the developers and after ten or so times just being completely ignored I have given up trying.

So it was like a win-win when I got through 200 but now the game is just locked. Here's the recipe.

I want to play level 201 so it says "COMPLETE ANOTHER LEVEL IN THE SAGA TO CONTINUE". Even that's a bit rich really since I just painstakingly got through 200 added to which the usual procedure is friends send you a ticket and three tickets unlock the new chapter.

So I assume you just have to complete a level, obviously one you have already just done, to unlock 201. Tried this five times now, the game is still locked and with no way of knowing what happens next or how to continue the game, I am posting this to ask for help from someone who is maybe in the situation I am or better than that, has got through this stage!