Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

RIOT-RIOT
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Oct 2010, 8:58 pm

Jellybean wrote:
For the past 10 years I have been really confused about my gender. I think it started around puberty when I desperately tried to push my breasts back in. They didn't feel right at all (although my mum says I was very young to go through pubetry at 11). I have hated looking at the thing that is apparently my body ever since. Many times I have cut my hair short, like in a boy's hair cut and worn boys clothes. Again this was easier when I was younger because I am very small but have fairly wide hips.

This probably sounds like a confused teenager's babble (my psycho thinks I might be 'hitting my teens' emotionally about now) but I am quite scared. I really want to cut my hair short again but everyone is telling me not to because I look 'feminine'. This is exactly what I don't want. Help or advice needed please... :(

yeah i know what you mean

i have pretty bad body image- i wish i were flatchested some times even though my breasts are that big. i am also quite tall so to be in proportion my bra size has to be big even though i am not "busty" or whatever.

i look odd i think- i have wide shoulders and my hips dont look very wide- i reckon i look like i boy with breast implants (this is one of the reasons why androgymy suits me!)

i dont think i am transgender- definalty female but not particularly or whatever

Rezdis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Nov 2010, 6:49 am

I don't feel like a male or female and just want to be a person but everyone trys to convence me to act like a female and I hate it. So I can kind of relate.