Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 3:45 am

I don't like the word creepy, it's too vague and its commonly used in a derogatory way to 'other' and dehumanise.

Also... So what if people prefer to persue or are in age difference relationships, intolerance to standard preferences is regressive, how can a person decide which individual orientations are ok or tolerable... personal bias?

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 8:25 am

Fancying women 20, even thirty years younger is fine, whether a man is in his 40's 70's or 90's. When you add the age difference on to someone who is not following the male/female rules though, which by their age they would know, then you begin to feel you are being targeted because you come across as stupid or gullible.

By male/female rules I am referring to - not trying to cheat on spouse, not following someone home and hiding in their back garden because they served you in a shop, not using the fact that you are very old and a woman cannot let go of the door she is holding open for you (without causing serious injury to you) to grab and squeeze her breasts.

None of these problems have been with men on the spectrum in fact I think it takes a lot of arrogance to try it on persistently with someone so much younger without any encouragement. And they have ALL been married.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 9:58 am

Berthold Woltze - The Irritating Gentleman, 1874

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 1:55 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
Fancying women 20, even thirty years younger is fine, whether a man is in his 40's 70's or 90's. When you add the age difference on to someone who is not following the male/female rules though, which by their age they would know, then you begin to feel you are being targeted because you come across as stupid or gullible.

By male/female rules I am referring to - not trying to cheat on spouse, not following someone home and hiding in their back garden because they served you in a shop, not using the fact that you are very old and a woman cannot let go of the door she is holding open for you (without causing serious injury to you) to grab and squeeze her breasts.

None of these problems have been with men on the spectrum in fact I think it takes a lot of arrogance to try it on persistently with someone so much younger without any encouragement. And they have ALL been married.

I've had similar experiences with groping and such with older men, none with being followed thankfully, that would quite serious and scary.

Somewhat off topic... the most negative experiences have been with men of a similar age to me.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

10 Apr 2018, 4:25 pm

ladyelaine wrote:
I have never been able to attract men in my age group. It seems that I can only attract creepy guys over 40. I wish I could attract guys my own age (mid to late twenties). Do any of you find it difficult to attract guys in your age group?

Can we swap (minus 'creepy' factor)? When I'm out and about I seem to attract fresh out of uni young men who are like some MILF-seeking sexual volcanoes while I'm myself grey-asexual and would rather read in bed than take off my clothes any time.
The 35-45 age group seem totally uninterested, usually, and I have no idea why. Maybe I look/behave in a childish way?

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 5:24 pm

As I look (and act) considerably younger than my chronological age, most men in my own age group seem very old. Some of them definitely look as though they haven't lived the healthiest lives. It's really hard for me to tell people's real age.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2018, 9:43 am

I have never been able to attract a nice man in my own age group. Usually, the guys who approach me say inappropriate things of a sexual nature, a huge turnoff.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2018, 6:15 am

I've been approached by 15 year olds all the way up to 60 year olds. The only men I've had an interest in were slightly older than I am--probably no older than 10 years. They were also incredibly childish and without a doubt autistic.

As for how to attract a certain age range: I don't think that's possible to expect/try to obtain only a particular age group of men.