Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

JusSumBudi
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Mar 2011, 4:12 pm

Hey ladies, you're my target audience with this so I thought I'd post it here. :D ;)

My wife and I are looking for a live in nanny. Well, I'd like a nanny who thinks like me (an aspie) and someone who also gets along my wife who understands aspies. If you're looking for a change, but still a stable situation, we are looking for a nanny for longer term 1 year+

I travel a lot, pretty much weekly, and am gone from 8am till about 6:30pm when I'm not traveling. We have two kids, a 3yo girl, and a 6mo boy. My wife stays at home, but does run an online business, which takes up most of her time. We are a young family (both in our 20ies). We live in a rural area so if you're interested in out door activities (jogging, gardening, nature ect) we have a flower garden and enough room for a vegetable garden, lots of woods, and the roads near our house are rural and nice to jog on. Lots of our neighbors have horses, so that's around too. We have High speed internet and satellite TV, and an extra laptop to use if you don't have your own computer (it's a touch screen with Photoshop on it if you like drawing).

We're looking for a woman between the ages of 18 and 30. We live in New Hampshire, so unless you have a visa you'd need to be from the united states. We have an extra room too. Also if you don't have a car and aren't near by I have a lot of airline miles and can probably get you an airline ticket for free.

What we get:
A woman who is willing to help with the kids and things around the house.
A new friend :)

What you get:
A stable place to live
Free room and board
$50 a week for spending money
New friends

If you're interested or want more info PM

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 5:00 pm

Will lock as a duplicate. Please read the rules here http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt12459.html