Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

dest
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Apr 2012, 3:56 pm

guys on imesh and different websites i post my picture on keep telling me they like my smile and other complements and trying to ask my out, dont get me wrong im totally flattered :) but im really not ready for a relationship and i try to tell them that but they just wont go away! they annoy me soooo much :x whay do i do help :!: :?: :( i need an :idea:

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 4:45 pm

why are you posting pictures of yourself up if you don't want the attention? that would be the easiest way to get them to back off - stop posting pictures.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 5:07 pm

I envy you. I will never put up photos or videos of myself online because guys will make horrible comments about how fat and ugly I look. :(

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 5:43 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I envy you. I will never put up photos or videos of myself online because guys will make horrible comments about how fat and ugly I look. :(

I bet that's untrue. :)

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 5:51 pm

on xbox live if there is a girl talking on a mic then you hear someone say "is that a girl!?!" (as compared to a 13 year old guy with a high voice). Then immediately the lobby starts saying a bunch of stuff that I can not post here

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 6:02 pm

i'd like to remind some male members (not Alexender) that you are expected to be respectful of female posters in the Women's forum. tone it down and be supportive, or don't post in this area.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 7:43 pm

Guys online hit on me a lot to my female persona loves it but the male side of me finds it unflattering gosh being bigender is confusing some times.

joestenr
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2012, 9:06 pm

As a male, i will be more likely to hit on you if (a) you post an attractive pic of yourself or (b) present yourself as being interested.

You want the guys to leave you alone, photoshop your pic to give yourself a mullet and prononce that you are gay as often as possible. That or constantly insult the guys who hit on you by saying tht they have very small genitals ( preferably on thier fb wall)

"For success in science or art, a dash of autism is essential"
Hans Asperger

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2012, 4:12 am

puddingmouse wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

I bet that's untrue. :)

I've had it happen both ways. The same guy who kept telling me I was pretty said I was ugly. I think he got mad because I couldn't keep responding to his messages 24/7 on facebook.

pinkgurl87
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 May 2012, 5:12 pm

There's guys out there who are really creepy and will hit on girls. Most of the time they are after sex and not really after a relationship with you, that''s why it's not safe to post pictures of yourself online. I have done that in the past and i had guys chatting me up , and I thought they never would because I am a big girl, but they all seem to be after one thing, sex, and that is not what I want. I had to go off of those types of websites because it was having a negative impact on me. Also most websites you can block people so block the people who are bothering you.

21 May 2012, 10:31 pm

Each has a unique characteristics and should be confident with what we have.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2012, 3:27 am

Quote:
stop posting pictures.

Quote:
constantly insult the guys who hit on you by saying tht they have very small genitals ( preferably on thier fb wall)

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2012, 4:37 am

If the pics are on a dating site, you should think about cancelling your account (especially since you said you weren't ready for a relationship). If they are on a site like Facebook, or on a specialty message board, then you should probably delete the pics that are eliciting the unwanted responses

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2012, 5:07 am

dest wrote:
guys on imesh and different websites i post my picture on keep telling me they like my smile and other complements and trying to ask my out, dont get me wrong im totally flattered :) but im really not ready for a relationship and i try to tell them that but they just wont go away! they annoy me soooo much :x whay do i do help :!: :?: :( i need an :idea:

Hi dest :)

Don't normally post in this section (in fact, I haven't done til now!) but..seeing as these websites you are using are more for interests and not social network sites like FaceBook, it would be wise to remove your photos, and replace them with an image of something you like that is more unisex. If they still persist, remove your gender from your profile (not that you should have to, just an extra precaution). Unfortunately there are guys out there that see this kind of information as an advertisement e.g. "Why would they put single or girl or their pic on their profile if they didn't want us to hit on them lololollll" :x

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2012, 10:47 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
dest wrote:

Hi dest :)

Don't normally post in this section (in fact, I haven't done til now!) but..seeing as these websites you are using are more for interests and not social network sites like FaceBook, it would be wise to remove your photos, and replace them with an image of something you like that is more unisex. If they still persist, remove your gender from your profile (not that you should have to, just an extra precaution). Unfortunately there are guys out there that see this kind of information as an advertisement e.g. "Why would they put single or girl or their pic on their profile if they didn't want us to hit on them lololollll" :x

Well put January man! You will be forever welcome on the women's discussion!! That was nice :D Why did you change your pic? :? It looked good. 8)

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2012, 11:46 am

Hi. Thanks :) will check here from time to time but stick in my usual haunts.

I share a lot of personal info on this site so didn't want it to link back to me in person I guess.