Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

LadyLucifer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Aug 2018, 10:51 pm

I'm not sure if this is just me? But I have a weird sensitive towards my own hair. Not all of it, just some of it. Specifically my thick pubic hair.

Like, when I was younger, I was already growing hair down there at 6 (it was blonde but didn't become dark until puberty hit) at itched a lot. I hated it. My pedatrtion always diagnosed it as a yeast infection that was chronic. And so at 15, my lady bits were completely dry because all the good bacteria was wiped out by the cream I had to put on regularly.

What also didn't help was my pubic hair was so thick, toilet paper would get stuck and cause MORE irritation. At thirteen, i tried shaving some of it and caused more problems. I couldn't wear string bikinis because my bush was huge and long. Like imagine a good inch of hair sticking out of a swim suit. Thats how bad it was. I used to call it my "tail" because there was a lot in my behind as well.

As I became more sexually aware, I learned that place is extremely sensitive and some pubic hair is needed to fight off bad bacteria. Which I understood, but at the same time the thickness, stickiness and itchiness was too much for me. I found out at a young age I have an extreme intolerance towards Nair. My skin feels like its on fire. But a few years ago I tried Veet, which is more sensitive on the skin and I think its a different formula.

When I get a good chunk of thick sticky hair off with veet, I feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders (figuratively?) and the itchiness subsides. I still have problems getting it where the thigh and vag meet as well as in my behind (hemorrhoids). Whenever I go #2, I feel like someone has yanked my tail so hard and it really hurts. I have to put a speacil numbing cream for hemorrhoids on everytime its irritated.

I won't use hair removal during my period, just because my periods are different every time. Sometimes the hair is itchier, sometimes the Veet makes it worse when I'm on my period. Sometimes I poop more and sometimes i get hemorrhoids while on my period.

I also have this problem with the hair on my arms and legs . But it isn't itchy..but its uncomfortable. It feels like I'm wearing an extra article of clothing and it dosen't look physically attractive either. I'm European so I'm naturally hairy. I feel that my hair has senses of its own.

I have to keep my hair short because of this sensory trauma I had when I was younger. When my mom did my hair, when I was between the ages 0 to 14, I wanted my hair long, But I'd constantly get tangles and knots and ackward bed hair. And so my mom would brush really hard and I'd be crying, my face beet read becuase my hair "hurt" so much. Like I have no problems getting my hair cut or brush, but I can't keep my hair long because I'm afraid of the yanking and pulling of my own hair if I come across another knot.

I only recently found out what a sensory processing disorder was. (As in only a few months ago.) And I'm not sure if this counts as one. And if it is, does any other lady on the spectrem have this problem?

Special Interest: Abnormal/Sexual/Developmental Psychology, Metal Music, Depressing Documentaries, the Occult, True Crime, Cults/Conspiracy Theories, Naruto, House MD, Fetishes, Hannibal Lector Quartet and Disney Princesses and Villains
Totems: Cacti, snails, tarot, rubber ducks, overstuffed/fat animals, devils, fairies, leather and Baphomet.

LadyLucifer

07 Sep 2018, 12:16 pm

Bump?

Special Interest: Abnormal/Sexual/Developmental Psychology, Metal Music, Depressing Documentaries, the Occult, True Crime, Cults/Conspiracy Theories, Naruto, House MD, Fetishes, Hannibal Lector Quartet and Disney Princesses and Villains
Totems: Cacti, snails, tarot, rubber ducks, overstuffed/fat animals, devils, fairies, leather and Baphomet.