Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2014, 3:41 pm

I'm not the typical girl with Aspergers. I like doing my nails (even though they keep chipping. I really need to start doing a daily manicure), and clothes shopping. I also refuse to wear baggy men's clothes because I'm too cute for that. The thing is, I've never had friends, female friends who enjoy that kind of thing. I'm moving to North Carolina and my mom told me that she doesn't know where I'm going to find people like that.

I need women in my life that when we go out to lunch, we order an appetizer salad and water and not that filthy, disgusting high calorie crap that Southern people eat. After that we can all go shopping. That sounds like the perfect day and life for me.

Does anyone ever have those kinds of days? Where you go out with friends and have fun?

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2014, 5:26 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I'm not the typical girl with Aspergers. I like doing my nails (even though they keep chipping. I really need to start doing a daily manicure), and clothes shopping. I also refuse to wear baggy men's clothes because I'm too cute for that. The thing is, I've never had friends, female friends who enjoy that kind of thing. I'm moving to North Carolina and my mom told me that she doesn't know where I'm going to find people like that.

I need women in my life that when we go out to lunch, we order an appetizer salad and water and not that filthy, disgusting high calorie crap that Southern people eat. After that we can all go shopping. That sounds like the perfect day and life for me.

Does anyone ever have those kinds of days? Where you go out with friends and have fun?

what's "the typical girl with Asperger's" like? :lol: i love doing my nails--i used to bite them when i was younger so now that i've finally trained myself out of it i like to take care of my nails. i recommend OPI nail lacquer if you'd like to be able to keep polish on that won't chip and that you won't have to repair every day. that stuff is wonderfully durable with just two coats. i discovered it about 8 years ago and i've never gone back; no other polish i've found has the durability for that price.

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 9:03 am

Exactly, what is a typical aspie girl?
female aspies can like girl stuff too!
I personally LOVE girls day! Being with friends without boyfriends and boys, just us.
last week we went to a pub. I like it because it is going out, dressing up etc without being chaotic like night clubs and parties. There are cool places that have games, karaoke, other fun stuff to do.
With my NS best friend we like to do things like riding bicycles, going to museums and expositions and talking about books. I love it too. It depends what you and your friends like to do.
sleepovers also tend to be awesome ideas!

about painting my nails I don't like it. That's because it only lasts like two days and I am not patient enough to paint it that often. But when I do (rarely) I like it black.