Girls- what do you find most attractive/sexy in a guy?

Page 3 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Eclair
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2007, 10:01 am

ZanneMarie read a lot of the details on the types you listed. Are you INTJ on the Myers Briggs?

I've heard that a lot of AS women tend to fall into this type.

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2007, 10:22 am

Yes. Can't you tell when I think about things and then go all judgemental? LOL

I'm INTJ and very extreme. Most people have scores on both sides which means they go back and forth as the situation dictates. My I and T are extreme. I score 0 or 1 on Extrovert and Feeler. Not surprising now that I know about Asperger's but it really used to make trainers who gave us the test wonder. I can actually be S or P if the situation calls for it, but I rarely do it.

Edit: There was actually a post about the personality types and the women and men were all over the different types. So the thinking that this is an AS type seems not to carry through.

to save me from ruin

Eclair
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2007, 10:27 am

That's funny, as I said, I knew a lot of AS women fall into this type...myself being one of them.

I asked the question because when I read a lot of your posts I thought, well, this girl makes perfect sense to me!

Actually before I got diagnosed with AS I was trying to overcome my extreme INTJ tendencies in the workplace...you know, they don't tolerate us straight talking girls very well!

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2007, 10:43 am

You have to lay low and show them the money. I'm good with forecasting and budgets so they put up with my other oddities. I also work in a field that doesn't require a lot of human contact.

Guys typically don't have a problem with me, it's the women with significant feeler/sensor/perceiver scores that seem to have the worst time with me.

I knew about my INTJ long before I knew about AS. I knew about it before AS was in the DSM. That always explained much about the way I was as far as I was concerned. I didn't connect the sensory problems and stims (I didn't realize I stimmed) back then. I thought it was all separate.

to save me from ruin

Hamster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Apr 2007, 2:16 pm

Lobber wrote:
I did post a video of myself on the video thread, so you have something to go on. As far as forearms and hands, same thing, view the video.

Lobber, first off, I think you're adorable. I thought your video was funny, especially your facial expressions. I'm big into funny faces, and have quite a few hideous ones in my repertoire. :lol: Can't comment on your forearms, though -- not enough forearm action to tell. :lol:

You remind me of my brother, the way you presented in the video, your mannerisms -- I often mention him in my posts here because he's one of the few people in the world that I'm close to and can identify with. He's Aspie, too, and, like yourself, has never dated or had a girlfriend -- and he's thirty-nine! He's only made one or two attempts (with my encouragement) to ask a girl out, but nothing came of it. He has good self-esteem, I think, but he's completely clueless as to how to approach women, how to behave comfortably around them. It makes me sad, because I know he's lonely. His only constant companions are his lizards and his cat. :cry: He's such a great guy, would make an excellent husband...

You seem to have an advantage over my brother, however -- you were brave enough to post that video of yourself, which is something he wouldn't ever do. His shyness is almost crippling at times.

I would suggest you throw caution to the wind and ask out that special someone. So what if it turns out she has a boyfriend? The worst that can happen is she'll say, "no thank you, I've got a boyfriend." Big whoop. Rejection is a part of life. You know that old saying, "No pain, no gain"? That's no bull. Even though you fear rejection, you'll never, ever find a mate without going through some rejection now and again.

There are so many ladies out there looking for a kind, gentle, funny man who will treat them right, someone like YOU! But they'll never know you exist unless you MAKE yourself known.

Nellie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2007, 2:55 pm

He has to have a huge. . . .

Brain! Seriously, intellect is a must.

* High IQ and an education.
* He has to constantly challenge me but not be too competitive with me. (My husband is competitive with me. :roll: ) I can always learn from him.
*Nice face and I have a thing for big noses too. (not too big)
*I like some nice muscles and dark features. An accent is a plus! (My husband has a nice thick accent that makes my knees weak)
*Nice hands and must look good in jeans. (This is going to sound bad but I like the look of a guys crotch in fitted jeans, ya know, if he has a nice package. :oops: )
*I like confidence but not arrogance,
*Humility with high self esteem
*A lot of chutzpa.
*I like a man who is not afraid to tell people the truth and tell it like it is.
*Will defend me like a real man should defend his woman. (Even if I think I can take care of myself)
*Absolutely can not be a sports fanatic
*Someone who doesn't follow the pack but who is a leader.
*I like a man with a good sense of humor and will get down on the floor and wrestle or just be silly and goofy. (Good daddy material!)
*And most of all he has to love children. (I have known that I wanted to be a mom since I was two!)

Lobber
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Apr 2007, 3:23 pm

He has to have a huge. . . .

Brain! Seriously, intellect is a must. -- got that, and the 'other'

* High IQ and an education. -- gottit
* He has to constantly challenge me but not be too competitive with me. (My husband is competitive with me. :roll: ) I can always learn from him. -- like what, scrabble?
*Nice face and I have a thing for big noses too. (not too big) -- yep, definitaly got that
*I like some nice muscles and dark features. An accent is a plus! (My husband has a nice thick accent that makes my knees weak) -- if i lay out in the sun long enough... and i can make my voice sound funny on cue
*Nice hands and must look good in jeans. (This is going to sound bad but I like the look of a guys crotch in fitted jeans, ya know, if he has a nice package. :oops: ) -- aha, the truth comes out! But seriously, I need to buy tight jeans?
*I like confidence but not arrogance, -- i totally agree here too
*Humility with high self esteem -- i need to work on this, i got the humility, damn proud of it too! :P but that self esteem kicks my butt
*A lot of chutzpa. -- ive pulled over to the side of the road a couple of times to confront black men who challenged me in traffic, and held my own against them
*I like a man who is not afraid to tell people the truth and tell it like it is. -- i do that to a fault almost
*Will defend me like a real man should defend his woman. (Even if I think I can take care of myself) -- to the death
*Absolutely can not be a sports fanatic -- i absolutely hate sports
*Someone who doesn't follow the pack but who is a leader. -- yep yep, but few are willing to follow me
*I like a man with a good sense of humor and will get down on the floor and wrestle or just be silly and goofy. (Good daddy material!) -- add some oil to that formula and that girl's got herself a match!
*And most of all he has to love children. (I have known that I wanted to be a mom since I was two!) -- i want two boys and three girls, perfect combination. HAH!

So... I need to wear tighter jeans and feel good about doing it. Is that the message I'm hearing?

(")(")
Cuddly Bunny

lab_pet
Raven
Raven

27 Apr 2007, 8:22 pm

Lobber - Yes! You are strong, sensitive, smart, and introspective.....I am certain many women would be flattered by your attention. Women like your masculine qualities, which does not equate to being brutal, insenstive, or boorish. You'll do well. Of course, shy away from shallow superficial women. I would like you!

Lobber
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Apr 2007, 11:36 pm

:P

(")(")
Cuddly Bunny

Melody
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Apr 2007, 12:54 am

confidence
mellow personality (but not boring)
animal lover

Lobber
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Apr 2007, 2:40 am

Lobberthustra
muwahahahaha

(")(")
Cuddly Bunny

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2007, 10:58 pm

I like a guy who is really ripped with big guns.
And he has to be kind of dumb. Because I feel threatened by a guy who is smarter than i am. I would like a male version of a bimbo.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2007, 2:33 am

bizarre wrote:
I like a guy who is really ripped with big guns.
And he has to be kind of dumb. Because I feel threatened by a guy who is smarter than i am. I would like a male version of a bimbo.

You mean a jock?

Grim
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Apr 2007, 7:34 am

Intelligent.
Caring.
Not obsessed with football.
Shy.
Excellent hygiene.
Very honest, to the point of being blunt would be acceptable.
Patient.
Fairly well spoken English accent, or a southern Irish accent would be good..
Maybe a beard too..

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2007, 12:18 pm

I like goofy creative artistic guys who wear funny clothes and stammer alot...they must be very childlike..but not to the point o non-functioning...and not mind the fact that I don't shave or drive or...or....behave like a normal 31 year old female....

(dat be Flakey :) )

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2007, 4:38 pm

Sweet ones.