Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Bubbleman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Apr 2007, 6:56 am

Hi, I'm male but please indulge me for a minute and allow this brief intrusion, you may be able to give me some answers.
Since the age of 5 I've loved shoes, especially women's. Sure, high heels figure in there but also flatties, slippers, mules etc. Why is this? It goes beyond sexual I think but it has bugged the cr*p out of me all my adult life and has now become a love/hate thing where I love the 'object' of my fascination but hate that I love it because it exerts a control mechanism where I am drawn to check out the shoes being worn by any female I meet. I've got past the stage of asking a partner to wear X,Y or Z before sex, but the fascination with shoes remains as strong as ever. Bare feet and toes too.
I've never consciously wanted to fetishise anything but this fascination/obsession got hold of me way before I was able to make any kind of choice or decision to NOT be fascinated. So, what the hell is it with shoes and feet????
Anyone want to make a comment?
Don't be saying 'Weirdo' or anything because I already know that......

Eclair
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 9:22 am

Well, no, you are not a weirdo...but you freak me out! :D

I am your exact opposite on this planet...I HATE FEET!!

Covered, they are OK...but otherwise...ick...I don't know what it is....

even that stuff about the fact most of our bones are in our feet just adds to my phobia of them.

jnet
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Apr 2007, 9:56 am

Well, I don't have a fetish with shoes like you, but I do have somewhat of an interest. I was fussed in in kinderkarten for staring at peoples shoes (I didn't even realize I was doing it). I used to grab shoes off the aisles when my mom would take me shopping. I still love shoe shopping. And I also still check out what shoes people are wearing. But I think that is more of a curiosity thing than anything near sexual. I also don't particularly care for feet, just the shoes. Shoes are just neat, that's all. For awhile I tried to stop looking at people's shoes bc I thought maybe it was weird to do that. But I don't beat myself up about it anymore. In my case it is not a big deal, I just glance, satisfy my curiosity, and then let it be. I will always love shoes and there is nothing wrong with that.

Grim
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Apr 2007, 11:19 am

I do not like feet, but I love shoes. After I have met someone I will often not even know what colour there hair was, but will be able to give a good description of their shoes. :)

Hamster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Apr 2007, 1:49 pm

Eclair wrote:

I am your exact opposite on this planet...I HATE FEET!!

Covered, they are OK...but otherwise...ick...I don't know what it is....

Same here. Feet are revolting, odoriferous, stringy nightmares from hell. My own, thank goodness, don't make me ill. They do not smell, and are plump and wide, like Fred Flintstone's, but they're still feet. I LOVE baby feet, though!

My brother also hates feet, only his hatred is worse than mine -- he can't even stand his OWN feet, so keeps them covered 24/7.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2007, 1:25 am

Eh. Feet are okay. They're pretty damned sensual.

Bubbleman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Apr 2007, 7:16 am

Yeah, thats what I'm saying too. At the same time I'm wondering where the fascination comes from.
Let's hear it for the feet!

jnet
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Apr 2007, 7:25 am

Bubbleman wrote:
Yeah, thats what I'm saying too. At the same time I'm wondering where the fascination comes from.

Well, I think in my case I look at people's shoes bc I am not looking up at their face half the time :lol:

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2007, 2:20 pm

I don't have a fascination with feet, but I love little girls' sandals! Trust me, I have a lot of picture collections of them saved on Paint. Here's the Finding Nemo series:

Lucky for me, I can fit in both kids' and adults' shoes!

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2007, 1:47 pm

Bubbleman do you think these shoes are awesome or what?

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2007, 3:22 pm

I find feet themselves the most revolting thing to look at, lol, apart from genitals.
But I do find childrens shoes fascinating simply because they are so tiny, some of them.

Shadowbound
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

15 May 2007, 10:04 pm

Feet are very sexy. to me to I think I'd me more turn on by bottoms, legs and feet than say breasts. Funny

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 10:47 pm

Bubbleman wrote:

I have NO fascination. I just know that there are
a lot of nerves there, and one can induce pleasure
through them rather easily. One can also annoy the
hell out of someone though.

Yasmine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 May 2007, 6:46 am

i knew a guy he liked feet, i'm not sure if he likes shoes, but he did like feet.Anything sexual/sensual about it. the famous feet to crotch under the table especially. But all kind of stuff.
He also liked being kicked in the balls. With the feet then of course..

Shadowbound
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 May 2007, 4:27 pm

So do any of you lot like that trample fetish? Many people that in to feet like being stood on or walked on. Some people even liked being kicked and jumped on.

BlueTurtle
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 May 2007, 9:57 pm

I love shoes too. I also love having my feet rubbed and tickled. All of this foot talk makes me realize it's time for a pedicure. :)