Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2010, 5:12 pm

Wallourdes wrote:
Corp900 wrote:
GaijinRanger wrote:
Damn right.

All I need to do now is be able to bench press 200 and I'm set.

This is the only response that is corrrect so far

Ah, something you wanted to hear?

Do indulge me why this the only correct response up until now?

because u need 2 protect urself

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:28 pm

billybud21 wrote:
Corp900 wrote:
I have theory of why NTs bully AS ppl so much, it is part of evolution, to keep the strong genes surviving and the weak to be eliminated, that is why the prettiest of people always mate and the strong ones get their share of mates, its even like that in the wild, the jungle, and animal kingdom.

How about ... some NT's are as*holes and bullies are smart enough to seek out the easiest target. Do you think a bully really wants to take on somebody that can kick his ass? No, that is why bullies are so easy to intimidate once you figure them out ... they are just weak p*****s who take out their self loathing on those who they think they can get away with it on. Aspies are perceived as week...see the connection.

Let's not over think things here with the natural selection BS. There are plenty of ugly, stupid people who are procreating. In fact, they are the most likely to do that. Look around you, there is plenty of anecdotal and quantitative data out there. It is the smart people who do not procreate as fast. Remember, a lot more goes into human procreation than just animal instinct. Sometimes an apple, is just an apple.

All bullies are cowards. If they think you can't defend yourself, they pick on you. But if you are some big guy and are bigger than them, ob boy they back off and leave you alone. That's what people did to my husband for a while up until he got to middle school, he started to get picked on. He never fought back, never fended for himself so it made him a target. They knew he wouldn't beat them up. There was only one time when he pushed a kid in a mud puddle and his principal thought it was funny and so did his parents but unfortunately she had to suspend him due to school policy. The principal told the kid he is very lucky he didn't beat him up and he got pushed in the puddle instead because my husband is so nice he did that instead.

But unfortunately even if you do fend for yourself, you can still get picked on. :? That's what happened to me.

And some bullies like to pick on you when they are in a group than by themselves, also makes them cowards. Why are they so afraid to do it alone? Oh I know, they don't want to be insulted, they want to be insulted as a group. Same as if the victim decides to fight back, there be a whole group of you than just you.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:31 pm

TallyMan wrote:
billybud21 wrote:
In WP parlance, what is a troll?

Someone who posts controversial posts to cause a drama, but who has no real interest in the forum in which they post.

Why is it okay to call the OP a troll if it's against the rules to call someone a troll? When does it become okay to call someone a troll here? So far I have seen just as long as the mods think a user here is a troll, it's okay to call that user a troll. So do the mods here and you think the OP is a troll? If so, why is he still here?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:36 pm

However, this is where we differ from the animal kingdom. Each person picks what traits they deem to be preferable over others. Smart guys are becoming more of a hit with the ladies nowadays. My boyfriend isn't a mass of machismo and I love him for it. There's only so much testosterone a woman can take after all. :roll:

billybud21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 7:50 pm

Erisad wrote:
However, this is where we differ from the animal kingdom. Each person picks what traits they deem to be preferable over others. Smart guys are becoming more of a hit with the ladies nowadays. My boyfriend isn't a mass of machismo and I love him for it. There's only so much testosterone a woman can take after all. :roll:

I have a HUGE cerebral cortex, at least that's what the girls say! *puffs up in manly way*

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 7:53 pm

billybud21 wrote:
Erisad wrote:

I have a HUGE cerebral cortex, at least that's what the girls say! *puffs up in manly way*

:lmao:

I wasn't going that far but okay! I was just saying that the big manly sacks of meat who can't read might not be to some girls' preference. Personally, it's sexier when a guy flexes his brain. XD

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 8:04 pm

I may not agree with the OP, but I still wouldn't call him a troll.

billybud21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 8:18 pm

sticks and stones

9of47
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Nov 2010, 9:07 pm

I think NTs lie on a plane-like spectrum of morals and behavior. Where they lie depends on genetics, their upbringing, culture, their experiences and intrinsic beliefs as well as instincts. The NTs who feel the need to be superior via attacking others, who would willingly hurt others just so they feel less bad about themselves lie at the bad side of the spectrum. They are the ones who attack aspies and those they perceive as weird. Their social order as well breeds corruption and contempt for those who are consider "lesser beings" in their order. On the other side are those that would protect aspies and other people who would be easily victims of the bad NTs.

Aspies also lie on a similar spectrum but as we're normally either indifferent to others or wanting to be socially accepted we tend to be a lot nicer and inclusive. As well our affinity with animals that most of us have to some extent speaks in our favor because how people treat animals tends to reflect their attitudes towards people. Of course there will be aspies who through mistreatment by NTs, sociopathy or other reasons are as evil as some NTs can be.

As aspies like ourselves tend to have good intentions yet are naturally targeted by the NTs who lie on the bad side of the spectrum, it's inevitable that we perceive NTs as mostly bad and out to get us.

huntedman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Nov 2010, 9:33 pm

Corp900 wrote:
I have theory of why NTs bully AS ppl so much, it is part of evolution, to keep the strong genes surviving and the weak to be eliminated, that is why the prettiest of people always mate and the strong ones get their share of mates, its even like that in the wild, the jungle, and animal kingdom.

If someone left you in a locker, I doubt it was because they were trying to prevent you from reproducing. They probably counted on the fact that you would not die or really get injured in any way.

It makes sense, they get punished primarily based the amount of physical harm they inflict, and their goal is mainly humiliation and mental trauma. In their own way they optimized the process

You do not fit inside the group, the strength of the group is enhanced by conflict with outsiders. In my experience it is often that simple.

Corp900 wrote:
GaijinRanger wrote:
Damn right.

All I need to do now is be able to bench press 200 and I'm set.

This is the only response that is correct so far

This is not a terribly useful skill. Lifting heavy objects around women does not count as flirting, or at least very rarely.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 9:47 pm

It's a shame...such a shame.

What makes you so sure that student was on the spectrum?

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 10:09 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I may not agree with the OP, but I still wouldn't call him a troll.

How about a narcissist? There is a pattern to Corp's posts. They seem more about seeking attention than increasing understanding.

Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2010, 10:10 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
It's a shame...such a shame.

What makes you so sure that student was on the spectrum?

cus he walks straight into the danger

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 2:03 am

wavefreak58 wrote:
Corp900 wrote:
wrong answer do yot=ur reasearch

You really are a piece of work. You post some cryptic garbage and your only response to the other posts is to 'do your own research'. I've come down on the same side as some of the others here.

You are a troll.

I don't think he's a troll. I think he's just depressed and perhaps isolated so he'll use WP as an outlet for attention...whereas there are much healthier ways to do so: such as joining interest groups and going to counselling.

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

DeadpanDan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Nov 2010, 4:30 am

Groups of people with ASDs can be just as stupid as groups of NTs, and bully the same.

Seen it both.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 7:33 am

anneurysm wrote:
wavefreak58 wrote:
Corp900 wrote:
wrong answer do yot=ur reasearch

You really are a piece of work. You post some cryptic garbage and your only response to the other posts is to 'do your own research'. I've come down on the same side as some of the others here.

You are a troll.

I don't think he's a troll. I think he's just depressed and perhaps isolated so he'll use WP as an outlet for attention...whereas there are much healthier ways to do so: such as joining interest groups and going to counselling.

Maybe, maybe not. My experience with depression (personal experience) taught me that the type of behavior Corp900 is displaying has less to do with getting better than it does with getting attention. While this is an internet forum so it is difficult to say anything about what is REALLY going on in his mind, his posts show little effort towards getting better and seem even deliberately designed to elicit responses.

The only one that can dig some one out of depression is the person suffering from it. Therapists. medications, friends and support systems can give them the tools and the opportunity to change things, but the tools must be wielded and the opportunity taken. I have no problem with someone that is so lost in depression that all they can manage is baby steps. I've been there. But you can't sit still. You have to take the baby steps.