Dolphin assisted therapy + interesting movieclips

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

costre
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Apr 2006, 4:34 am

I just finished watching a series of clips from the non-profit online broadcaster BBLC. It was highly interesting, as it in some ways connect with autism aswell as supernatural phenomena, discussed in a poll on these boards.

In one episode, our connection with the dolphins are discussed. The dolphin have the same brain density as ourselves, but have developed brain centra and additional parts of their brains that we simply have not yet developed. It's a fascinating thaught, and may be the explanation of the positive effects dolphin assisted therapy have shown on autistic children. :wink:

The series of clips discusses consciousness, how people form their lives, how the human race have developed and will continue to evolve. It touches subjects such as parallell universes, hidden dimensions, past and previous lives, eastern philosophy versus western science, plus a lot of other subjects.

The people in the interviews are highly educated, trained and skilled in their individual areas of expertise.

I have put these clips online for you, as they are free of charge. :P
All clips are available from my webserver at

:arrow: http://www.thorning.nu/albin/bblc/index.html

I have converted the video from quicktime to plain old DivX (free from www.divx.com )
The sound is compressed with AC3 (download for free, from this site).
(These formats will play in your standard media player, and will not install any additional software or media player, unless you choose to.)