is messiness related in any way to any kind of aspergers?

Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

TheJennyWay
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Apr 2018, 1:34 pm

I totally relate ! I'm a produce Manager in a small grocery store. My head boss came to check to see if I needed anything. He drives to all the stores to do this every few weeks. When he came into my back room it was a mess.... To him! Not me! I knew exactly what I was doing and always get my work done. He told me I need organizational skills.i don't understand because I knew why I put certain things in certain places and it makes sense to me. To everyone else I'm completely unorganized. :cry:

questor
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2018, 11:48 pm

Executive Function Disorder is a fairly common comorbid condition for those on the Asperger's/Autism spectrum of disorders. Unfortunately, I have always had this, so my life is always in at least some chaos. Some on the spectrum are super organized instead. Too bad I'm not one of them.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2018, 12:06 am

When I was younger I was always obsessively lining up and displaying my collections. Now I seem to be messier than ever and get tired and frustrated extremely easily when I try to tidy and organize things. :(

apus apus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Apr 2018, 2:55 am

questor wrote:
Executive Function Disorder is a fairly common comorbid condition for those on the Asperger's/Autism spectrum of disorders. Unfortunately, I have always had this, so my life is always in at least some chaos. Some on the spectrum are super organized instead. Too bad I'm not one of them.

Me too.