Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

_Square_Peg_
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2009, 6:48 pm

Well there was a topic about clothes you hate, so I decided to start a topic about clothes you like.

For me it's hoodies and pajama pants. They're just so comfortable. If I could spend every day in them, I'd be so happy... but I can't. :x

How about you guys?

bonuspoints
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Washington state - *Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?*

24 Sep 2009, 8:55 pm

Gym shorts and a t-shirt. I also have a pair of Sketcher sandals that I wear whenever I am not at work, absolutely love them!

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. - Oscar Wilde

MrVulcan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Sep 2009, 9:18 pm

Jeans & a T-shirt, but not really tight jeans. Jogging pants if I'm at home, but they look too stupid to wear outside.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2009, 9:32 pm

Reallly soft non-synthetic shirts with a low neck line..in the front and the back...in dark colors

Dark comfy over shirts that I can wear over tank tops..

Full, non-restrictive skirts that are just below knee length, and HAVE POCKETS...I am nuts about pockets...

cotton leggings...or cotton stockings

Bandannas and interesting hats

No-underwire bras on dark colors that still offer support

black cotton or microfiber underware..it used to be that one could buy multipacks all in black..but not anymore it seems

Comfy corsets

24 Sep 2009, 10:49 pm

I prefer anything that is strechy. Most of the jeans are were have 2 to 4% spandex blend, the same with long and short sleeve shirts. I enjoy wearing tight jeans and pants.

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2009, 10:53 pm

Mine have to be HOODIES.

I also love soft clothes that dont itch.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2009, 10:54 pm

I just got a tank top that's 92% Bamboo and 8% Spandex. It's really soft and comfortable. I want to find more Bamboo shirts. My plan is to eventually replace most of my clothing with garments made from Bamboo.

TheDuck
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Sep 2009, 10:58 pm

I have to go with hoodies and pj pants too. This week was finally cold enough to start wearing both those things again :D (way too warm during summer)

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2009, 2:04 pm

Pajamas :lol:

Anything light and loose so I can't feel it much. Anything that isn't jeans and doesn't come all the way to my ankles, but must reach at least below my knees. My pants have to have pockets as well. My undergarments have to be cotton, as well.

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2009, 5:34 pm

Out and about ~ Jeans and a tank top. Although now that it's getting cooler, I have to layer. I'm excited that it's fall because it's my favourite clothing season and I can live in my jeans.

At home ~ Tank top and yoga pants or pj pants. Which is what I'm wearing right now. Super comfy. 8)

SuicideVampire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Oct 2009, 5:43 pm

Baggy Shady LTD's that show off my massive chest, but have sleeves enough to cover my comically disproportionate noodle arms. Unfortunately, my bench press to bicep curl ratio is propobably about 99.9 to .1 respectively, so I have to cycle through about 5 t-shirts in a different combination every business week to avoid revealing my pathetic arms. I've got to start training them! 1 pair of old, baggy carpenter jeans is all I'm comfortable in.

surchir
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Oct 2009, 6:45 pm

I don't really mind to much or how I look the only thing I worry about is if it's tight or loose fitting. I always want my cloths to be loose fitting.

acclue
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Oct 2009, 9:00 pm

This is one of my unchangeable routines. I NEVER wear anything but hoodies and sweatpants in combination. It could be the hottest summer day and I'd just put it on and roll up the sleeves. I worked in a kitchen as a dishwasher last summer, and the rest of the staff thought I was insane to not be bothered by the heat. I'm just used to wearing it.

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2009, 9:19 pm

very soft clothing.
anything from velour, sweat-pant/shirt material, velvet, or that stuff that is really soft that they make into shirts and socks now, soft stretchy fabric with lycra/spandex, turtlenecks (cotton or polycotton), fleece.

dustintorch
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2009, 9:36 pm

I used to wear turtle necks almost every day at school. I grew out of all of them though. I still love scarves though. I guess I really like things around my neck.

Also:
fleece! (Love it. It's best when it's brand new. It loses it's softness after it's been washed several times.)
silk
this sweater I have that's 76%cotton, 24%nylon. (for some reason it feels so good)

DonkeyBuster
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2009, 9:42 pm

Loose cargo pants (love all the pockets!) and cotton T-shirts or henley shirts with an overshirt, either broadcloth or flannel depending on the weather. Broad-brimmed hat. Day in and day out.

Sweatpants when I get up in the morning.