I'm told I shouldn't have much of an imagination with AS...

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Odin
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2009, 10:14 pm

AMD wrote:
My son (AS) has said his imagination is broken. The only time he role plays, is if he sees it from a video game or on tv. Nothing he just makes up. And this came much later than the typical child (preschool age?) I don't remember how i was back then. I did have dolls. I don't remember if i fed them or talked to them. I just remember always changing their clothes. I think ,ost the things i had were more of a collection than play things. I think more, i am so not creative! My son lacks this as well.
That sounds exactly like me when I was a kid! 8O

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2009, 9:38 pm

I do that alot since I was a child literally stuck in my own imagination :) and I don't even have to do anything for it to happen but when I try and make videos, most the times it goes blank because I get really shy on cameras.

Ive gotten better at controlling it but I still imaginations all the time especially on the bus to college. And it sometimes leads me to talking to myself and getting stuck inside :)

i always imagined myself being a NT when I'm around people... So they don't notice the weird side of me. Although it would sometimes lead me to daydreaming, which got me in alot of trouble back at primary school.

I'm so proud of my imagination, it made me go so far in my life :) and it made me have a very good grade in G.C.S.E art :D so having imaginations can sometimes lead to great things :D

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2009, 9:45 pm

Being told something doesn't make it so

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2009, 9:54 pm

I have a fairly vivid imagination. I've been accused of being stuck in my own little world plenty (mostly by my mom).