Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Keon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Oct 2012, 11:50 pm

Hey, I recently saw a commercial for Lumosity.com and I thought that I would ask the Wrong Planet community if anyone has tried it.

I used to have an account and I LOVED it. If you've used the service before, what game did you enjoy the most? I had many favorites but I loved the game that I believed was called Bird-Watching. In the game, you have to use your periferial vision to spot a bird that they only show on the screen for a fraction of a second. When the bird is shown, you have to also look at the center of the picture because they're also flash a number on the middle of the screen. The goal of the game is to not only identify where you saw the bird, but to also identify what number they showed you.

AProudHillbilly
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Oct 2012, 2:44 pm

AH! I LOVE Lumosity! My favourite is definitely Bird-Watching! I even have Lumosity on my iPhone so I can bring it with me places and play on that if I have to sit and wait anywhere.

unduki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 1:57 pm

I just bought a 1-yr. subscription to this. Other than the usual age-related decline prevention, has anyone noticed a benefit for autistic folk, specifically?