Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 1:18 am

Today, when I was walking to the store to get stuff to make tacos and some guy yells out his living room window at me. He yelled "Hey freak, don't be walking so close to me house!" so I yelled "I am on the f#cking sidewalk!" He replied "Don't even go on the sidewalk in front of my house!" So I told him "Unless your planning on stopping me I'll walk where I f##king please!"

So I keep on walking its just to hot and humid to argue with idiots. I get right to the store's parking lot when a police car pulls up along side me and the cop was looking me over then says did I just get through threatening someones life. So I told him no but I did just got through arguing with an as*hole. The cop giggled and asked me if I would come with him. He drives me back to the idiots house and I told him an old lady nextdoor in pink pants watched the whole thing she will tell you what he and I both said. when we got there the guy was pacing back and forth with his fists balled up like he wanted to fight. The cop yelled for the guy to calm down and the guy tells the cop to shut the hell up his taxes pay his sallery. He did not shut up until the cop pulled his taser out of his holster. He told the cop I threatend to kill him and burn down his house. The old lady told the cop I said he could not tell me where to walk and I kept walking and never threatend him he got in the old ladies face calling her a liar and the cop tackles him and cuffs him. The cop just looks at me and rolls his eyes then lets me go. :roll:

Last edited by Todesking on 03 Aug 2010, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

CTBill
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 1:34 am

Probably a crackhead, or a disgruntled Bills fan (not sure there's much difference). Bet he regrets calling the cops!

Oh well, I hope the tacos were tasty. :chef:

(Dammit, now I want tacos!)

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 1:34 am

I'd not have been as mature, I probably
would have called him a poopyface and
blowed a razzberrie at him and walked away.

Or just blowed a razzberrie.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 1:43 am

CTBill wrote:
Probably a crackhead, or a disgruntled Bills fan (not sure there's much difference). Bet he regrets calling the cops!

The cop told me hes sort of unbalanced he once beat up his wife for dropping a jug of milk when putting groceries away. The cop also said if anyone is deserving of a beating it is that guy. :twisted:
The tacos were kickass I used chipoltle, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, queso cheese, and some hot sauce. Taaaasty! 8) Watching the idiot get tackled made the tacos all the more tasty!

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 1:48 am

I probably would have just ignored him, though I see you're in New York.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 10:25 am

Chronos wrote:
I probably would have just ignored him, though I see you're in New York.

Everytime I ignore some as*hole they have taken it as a sign of weakness. It makes bullies more brazen in their next attack against me sort of stepping up a notch. New Yorkers are more aggressive all the more reason to nip it in the bud. But in Buffalo people are usually more friendly towards strangers than the rest of New York..

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 11:30 am

America the free my butt.

Everyone wants to just own and control us.

People like them should go live in North Korea
and see how they like it there.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

MotownDangerPants
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 3:11 pm

O_O

I'm really glad I live in a nice area now. I lived in a rough area as a teen but people usually left me alone because I'm a girl. aside from occasional sexual harassment. I would really freak out if someone yelled at me when I was just minding my own business.

j0sh
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 3:36 pm

It always nice when someone else is the weird one. :P

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 4:04 pm

As in chavs, or family members?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 4:12 pm

Sorry about that. I've dealt, with my fair amount of crazy people. There was always a group of boys, who would pick on me, after school. They'd tell me to come to them. I'd tell them, what I wouldn't walk up to them, because they would just ask me to dance, anyways. They gave me an even harder time, for not coming up to them, in the first place. Anybody who picks on anybody on the spectrum, is crazy.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 4:49 pm

what a prick

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 10:00 pm

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. That story was so funny. Good thing you had a witness or who knows what would have happened. I might have been scared too if I were in that situation. Some people are dangerous to mess with. I usually ignore them. Luckily I don't see many of them around but there are more at night and my husband sees them all the time when he gets off work. One even yelled at him for something and my husband was all confused because he didn't know what the man was talking about and the other guy told him "Don't mind him, he is just crazy." My husband thought that was one bizarre situation he was in. He never said anything back to the crazy man because he was just speechless and confused until he was informed that man was just crazy.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 10:41 pm

Todesking wrote:
CTBill wrote:

The cop told me hes sort of unbalanced he once beat up his wife for dropping a jug of milk when putting groceries away. The cop also said if anyone is deserving of a beating it is that guy. :twisted:
The tacos were kickass I used chipoltle, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, queso cheese, and some hot sauce. Taaaasty! 8) Watching the idiot get tackled made the tacos all the more tasty!

Unless this guy has substance abuse issues, he's definitely got some other psychological problems.

It could be a number of things... how old is this guy?

If he is older....it's possible he could have some form of Dementia.

Hopefully the police realize he has psychological problems and help him get the treatment he obviously needs.

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

02 Aug 2010, 10:44 pm

There's too many nutcases in this world. Just a word of advice, if something like that happens again just ignore the person, because someone like that could have killed you or something. Nutcases aren't worth fighting with.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 11:07 pm

Horus wrote:
Unless this guy has substance abuse issues, he's definitely got some other psychological problems. .

The cop said they know of this guy he gets upset easily and beats his wife.

Horus wrote:
It could be a number of things... how old is this guy?.

He was 2 years behind me in high school which might make him 38.

Horus wrote:
If he is older....it's possible he could have some form of Dementia.

The cop said they can't force the guy to take his meds. I have to walk past this guy's house everytime I go to the store so three or four times a week. The police officer told me if ever attacks me defend myself and do not worry if you hurt him cause we will mess me up if he gets a chance. 8O

Horus wrote:
Hopefully the police realize he has psychological problems and help him get the treatment he obviously needs.

The cops said he is a menace. They had trouble with him at his old house but at least now know where he lives.

Bugzee wrote:
There's too many nutcases in this world. Just a word of advice, if something like that happens again just ignore the person, because someone like that could have killed you or something. Nutcases aren't worth fighting with.

The cop said he could not believe this guy started with me because of how big I am. They also told me if I ever have any trouble with him to give them a call or wave down a squad car. But trust me I am not going through this BS again with that guy so I'll just keep on trucking if he starts something.