Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Midna
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Aug 2010, 7:35 pm

Like for an argument. I don't think I ever been an Aspie fight, I don't think I want to be one, especially if I'm the one being ridiculed.

Hodor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 7:46 pm

My special interest is better than your special interest!

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 8:03 pm

For me, it was always physical and to the death until the person finnaly submitted or I was pulled off of them by a parent, teacher or police officer. I may not be able to do much in an online fight but in real life I am nasty. I remember loving the thrill of a fight as young as four or five. I craved it. I can't remember if I actualy started fights just for the thrill but I do remember starting them to purposely hurt (usualy physicaly) someone who had teased or hurt me (either verbal or physical) to punish them for their deed. Sometimes it looked like I started it for no reson and unprovoked such as when forced to be close to the bully for an assembley or something but it was becuase I was close to them and had a good opertunity to get them back.

Sometimes I wish I would get jumped by a sexual predator or kidnapper just so I could fight them and not get in trouble for it but seeing how criminals have more rights than victims these days maybe I would. Sometimes I just want to jump people myself and beat the crap out of them becuase they looked at me wrong or sometimes becuase I crave the thrill. I wonder if AS is my single issue.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

I guess you could drop in over at PPR. There always seems to be a fight going on and if there isn't someone is sure to start a thread guaranteed to get an emotional reaction.

Speaking of special interests, I posted a bit of one of mine in a somewhat related thread and felt surprised that there weren't more people fascinated by the same topic. How could they not be? :? :)

Dnuos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 8:09 pm

Hodor wrote:
haha.

Aspie vs. Aspie? I don't think I could imagine that happening. At least not physically. I don't really picture an Aspie actually fighting unless someone starts the fight physically, and since both sides don't usually pick fights, if... ever. Besides... they should be getting along, more so than an Aspie and an NT. At least I'd imagine, with Aspies as a minority, we'd like seeing others like us.

Verbally? Imagining that, makes me laugh, actually. Childish-like, kind of like Hodor's example.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 8:27 pm

Hodor wrote:

I feel as if people are taking my special intrest away from me when other people suddenly become intrested in it. For years I was harassed by everyone about my meerkat special intrest. My parents gave up after they realised it was just beating a dead horse and that not being allowed to talk about them made me depressed. They weighed the pros and cons and figured it was better to have a daughter obsessed with meerkats than one who was obsessed with males and partying. But when Meerkat Manor got so pupular it suddenly became cool to like meerkats and even be "obsessed" with them. If someone ever told me they were obsessed with them as well, I would reply in a serious voice, "No you're not." I know that no one could be truely obsessed with anything unless they were an autistic person. If someone comes up to me and claims that meerkats are their favorite animal I am like, "Oh really? Are they really your favorite animal or are they your favorite because they are everyone else's "favorite" too?" They usualy shut up but if they don't I tell them of how I was bullied so bad because I liked them so much before they became sickningly popular. Meerkats are MY special intrests and you NT's are not capable of having a special intrest.

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 8:39 pm

As for arguing with me...I'm like arguing with a wall. I use a lot of sarcasm and, depending on who I'm arguing with, it isn't uncommon for them to not understand me(either my sarcasm or the words I use--not the topic we're discussing).

Midna
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Aug 2010, 9:18 pm

Aimless wrote:
I guess you could drop in over at PPR. There always seems to be a fight going on and if there isn't someone is sure to start a thread guaranteed to get an emotional reaction.

What is PPR?

Jspergin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

@punkykat i know why you would say this even tho it is probaly not true in all of my school years up till now; im in HS; i got bea up prettyy much everyday and i stil; have fantasys about geting vengnece. one time i tried to talk mo a girl WHO TAKED TO ME FIRST ! and be socal and tell her how fgood sh look her bf and hsskinhead frinds betme up!! ! me and call me a ret*d and anigger!!!after that got so mmad bitlieng it that i stuck a papar of clippres my as f*g hrd!! just to feel painbut than my mother saw m and noe she thinks i m some f*g i dream i wntt o slap herand her BF adn i woula lmostfuk her!! !!!reading this maksx me mad! I HATE FIGHTING WITH IDIOTS THIS MAKEs ME REMMBER NOW I WISH I WAYS f*g DEAD!

ifi saw them agin i would tel them they are the niggerws!

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 9:28 pm

Dnuos wrote:
Hodor wrote:
haha.

Aspie vs. Aspie? I don't think I could imagine that happening. At least not physically. I don't really picture an Aspie actually fighting unless someone starts the fight physically, and since both sides don't usually pick fights, if... ever. Besides... they should be getting along, more so than an Aspie and an NT. At least I'd imagine, with Aspies as a minority, we'd like seeing others like us.

Verbally? Imagining that, makes me laugh, actually. Childish-like, kind of like Hodor's example.

Hah hah hah...."No, YOU log off first!" "I told you so!! !" "My quantum meter is bigger than your quantum meter."

In actuality, any Neurotypical can verbally whip me hard....and they know it. I hate fighting and avoid at all costs: Teasing is hellish.

I don't know how Aspie-to Aspie's would even fight.

I think the highest compliment (between Aspies) is (in effect) "I like how you think." Then, by extrapolation, the WORST thing would be to ignore.

Last edited by LabPet on 06 Aug 2010, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rmctagg09
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Aug 2010, 9:30 pm

Midna wrote:
Aimless wrote:

What is PPR?

Philosophy, Politics, and Religion.

spooky13
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Aug 2010, 10:18 pm

Hodor wrote:

:D

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 10:52 pm

I have been involved in a few formats...PLEASE STOP TOUCHING ME (her stim was "patting" people)....AND INVADING MY SPACE AND MOVING EVERYTHING AROUND and TRYING TO FORCE ME TO MAKE EYE CONTACT AND ASKING ME NERVE JANGLING QUESTIONS EVERY FIVE MINUTES!! !! (she was the overly physical type aspie with an intense STARE 8O as opposed to my no eye contact and dislike of unfamiliar and unexpected physical contact...My blowups at her would basically completely bounce off of her...and totally mess with me....

also the IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT SCREEN PRINTING THEN WHY DON"T YOU RUN MY WORKSHOP FOR ME? blowup I had with one very ASish fellow who had worked for years in a commercial screen printing facility and yet would show up to my bi-monthly screen printing workshop to heckle me for my primitive technique..for lack of anything better to do..

With my ASish boyfriend, he is the one that blows up...I try to have a conversation with him over the phone because I hardly get to see him and the slightest misuse of words will cause a misunderstanding that will inevitably make him start yelling...so alls I can do is hangup....maybe go off on my own and have a meltdown/panic attack...and feel like crap for the rest of the day...I hate having to force smalltalk just because I want to have some kind of interaction with a person who I miss because I hardly ever get to see him, and there is very little I can say that won't make him start of a tangent of venting about this and that... :roll:

Astravega
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Aug 2010, 11:08 pm

my other friend is aspie and when we fight it gets pretty explosive more so than my normal friends. it seems its the only time when I feel true blue emotion rise up

kx250rider
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Aug 2010, 11:26 pm

I've never been in a fight (physical). I don't know if that's because I'm Aspie, or because I'm a 6-foot bodybuilder with huge earrings and pierced nipples. I wasn't always this big, so part of it has to be Asperger traits too. Charles

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2010, 11:49 pm

I got into a fight once. Fun.