Page 6 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 5:42 pm

You're only seeing what you want to see also you know.

You completely ignored the post where I said that I feel sorry for guys wrongly accused of sexual harassment, and proceeded to call me "annoying" just because of something else.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 5:52 pm

StephanoB you are correctly saying that i equate your statements with a willingness to lie in court. you said that you would use the ozone layer as a defense if it could get you acquitted. should you use such a defense in court, it would be a lie. using asperger syndrome in court as a defense can also be a lie in many cases. in my opinion if a person would lie in a court of law, i could not trust their word. have you been diagnosed with asperger syndrome by the way?

babybuggy32
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Aug 2010, 8:17 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Surfman wrote:
I was reading threads recently and was alarmed by the amount of sexual slander toward aspie men, propagated by aspie women
Are aspie women really that disliking of aspie men? and hearing how aspie women become inflamed when criticised for haranguing aspie males, just is appalling :(

If aspie males are so bad, start spending time with NT males and see where that gets you.....lol

You know i'm so sick of the whole catergorise men into two groups.
There are aspie scumbags, and NT scumbags.

I dislike people who are not worth the time of day, regardless of their neurological condition.
Aspie men aren't exactly making a good name for themselves with all the woman hating crap they post either.

exactly! thats all i was trying to say its aspie men who are tarnishing their own reputation by treating women like objects and then just expecting beautiful model type women to flock to them. but i guess that would fall into social cluelessness too...

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 9:08 pm

babybuggy32 wrote:
exactly! thats all i was trying to say its aspie men who are tarnishing their own reputation by treating women like objects and then just expecting beautiful model type women to flock to them. but i guess that would fall into social cluelessness too...

thanks for the put down

how come last week I got a PM from a babyb inviting friendship.... like about 100 more members?

alcockell
Raven
Raven

15 Aug 2014, 9:47 am

With the BB King track being classed as "misogynistic" where it could just be pointing out red flags to avoid... what IS the threshold between legitimate misgivings and hatred towards women?

It would appear that prominent names of the level of status that, say, Valenti or Marcotte have, claim that ANY criticism of women is ipso facto "misogynistic" - or is that really the case?

Sometimes warnings re sociopaths of both sexes are voiced in song.

Is something like Hall and Oates' track "Maneater" generally misogynistic, or does it present legitimate warnings about a predatory subset of the female population?

And isn't it legit as well to flip the script?