Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2010, 12:39 pm

Invader wrote:
The gender bias (and very poor, stereotypical view of males) which you have shown in your post, combined with the arrogant confidence in your own intellectual worth, is very "unattractive".

:roll:

Why would it be likely that she doesn't have scientific ability? She would not have got on her Physics course if she was not capable. I think you did what you accused her of, and jumped to conclusions. I think it's important to have confidence in your intellectual worth; wouldn't you agree? I didn't really detect any arrogance in her post, just frustration and loneliness.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2010, 1:16 pm

Im not jelous of other aspies, they may succed at something Im unable to do but I already accepted Im not perfect years ago so I dont feel jealosy.

When I was younger I felt jelous of my classmates(nts), they all seemed to know how to socialize and I was left out most of the time. After a few years I found out plenty of them where lacking at some areas(mostly regarding school subjects or reading)and thats when I found out nobodys perfect.

Right now Im kinda jelous of those who have a partner. I am able to start a relationship with a person that I can relate to (mostly in friendship fields) but once Im over that step I mess things up and make a fool of myself, I guess I just have to keep trying and Im still learning on this one but it feels so bad when you see others flirting and doing that stuff so naturally and you seem to be unable to talk to a suitable person on that level without messing it up.