Autism - Please vote for me in the Pepsi Grant

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

bggallag
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Oct 2010, 9:02 am

Dear Advocates,
The Pepsi Refresh Everything campaign is giving away millions in grant money to fund non-profit ideas. I am a 33-year old woman who was diagnosed as an adult, with Asperger’s, which is on the Autism Spectrum, in 2004.

A friend of mine (who will be the director) and I have applied for part of this grant award.

Our idea is to establish a Center for adults with Autism, in Central Maryland. Currently, a kind friend drives me an hour north (sometimes 1.5 to 2 hours in Beltway traffic) to Baltimore for any Autism resources I may use. There are few resources for Autistic adults in Central (Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Bowie, Prince George’s County, etc)., Maryland, and many for children. My goal is to provide resources for when the autistic children in this area transition into adulthood.

The favor I am asking from you is for one free click and vote. You get a vote Per day for our idea for October. Please vote daily or as often as possible.
The more votes we receive, the more likely we are to get the grant award. Please share this information with your contacts, your family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances. We have to be in the top two to receive funding.
4 Clicks (I highly recommend you sign in with your Facebook account, it is easier that way).
1. Please go to refresheverything.comautismadultsmd

2. Click the Browse Ideas and Vote button on the right-hand side.
3. Next, please log in on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. You can either use your Facebook account or your email address to create an account with a password.
4. Please do this every day or as often as possible! Please forward this to as many people as you can.
Hey, as long as your checking your email or Facebook, why not click on over?
Thank you for voting for my endeavor. If you have any questions, please feel free to respond to this email. Voting starts on October 1st and ends on September 31st.
Have a blessed day.
Bridget
PS. If you or someone you know is affected by Autism, your vote every day truly helps. Thank you.

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2010, 12:41 pm

where do i go to vote

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

bggallag

01 Oct 2010, 12:50 pm