Stuffed into a locker and left to die

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2010, 1:28 pm

I have theory of why NTs bully AS ppl so much, it is part of evolution, to keep the strong genes surviving and the weak to be eliminated, that is why the prettiest of people always mate and the strong ones get their share of mates, its even like that in the wild, the jungle, and animal kingdom.

GaijinRanger
Raven
Raven

10 Nov 2010, 1:48 pm

Damn right.

All I need to do now is be able to bench press 200 and I'm set.

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 1:59 pm

Corp900 wrote:
I have theory of why NTs bully AS ppl so much, it is part of evolution, to keep the strong genes surviving and the weak to be eliminated, that is why the prettiest of people always mate and the strong ones get their share of mates, its even like that in the wild, the jungle, and animal kingdom.

Could you please stop victimizing yourself? This has been going on for months now and you keep demonizing yourself like you are nothing and everyone else is everything.

Get of that prey mentality, start thinking in possibilities instead opposit.
Really, you are with one foot in the grave already if you go on like that. Thinking like that kills people and not just themselves...

I can keep reasoning with you over these kind of subjects, but if you keep pessimistic on just about everything it has no added value for me doing so. If you want a girl, get yourself together.

Cheerfully,
Wallourdes

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 2:20 pm

GaijinRanger wrote:
Damn right.

Sarcasm?

Because getting big and buff would not change who you are. It may get you more sex and more first dates. But not love or a relationship or more friends.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 2:32 pm

Dilbert wrote:
GaijinRanger wrote:
Damn right.

Sarcasm?

Because getting big and buff would not change who you are. It may get you more sex and more first dates. But not love or a relationship or more friends.
Yeaah it's sarcasm. He's just mocking the idea...

Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2010, 3:43 pm

GaijinRanger wrote:
Damn right.

This is the only response that is corrrect so far

kate123A
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 3:59 pm

I guess buying a new dress, matching purse, and shoes and wearing make up(I'm not allergic to) might help.

billybud21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 4:06 pm

Corp900 wrote:

How about ... some NT's are as*holes and bullies are smart enough to seek out the easiest target. Do you think a bully really wants to take on somebody that can kick his ass? No, that is why bullies are so easy to intimidate once you figure them out ... they are just weak p*****s who take out their self loathing on those who they think they can get away with it on. Aspies are perceived as week...see the connection.

Let's not over think things here with the natural selection BS. There are plenty of ugly, stupid people who are procreating. In fact, they are the most likely to do that. Look around you, there is plenty of anecdotal and quantitative data out there. It is the smart people who do not procreate as fast. Remember, a lot more goes into human procreation than just animal instinct. Sometimes an apple, is just an apple.

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 4:21 pm

Corp900 wrote:
GaijinRanger wrote:
Damn right.

This is the only response that is corrrect so far

Ah, something you wanted to hear?

Do indulge me why this the only correct response up until now?

LadyMadonna
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Nov 2010, 4:27 pm

It's a little silly to declare all of the animal kingdom a nonstop battle for perfect genes. If that were the case, bunnies would be a hundred feet tall and the dominant species on the planet.
Male tigers that come across abandoned/orphaned cubs, will often bring them food. Prairie dogs work together to build massive underground cities. Wildebeests protect the weakest members of the herd by forming a protective circle around them. Ants will carry their wounded back to the hill to treat them.

If all you see is human beings preying on each other in order to propagate strong genes, it's because that's all you want to see.

Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2010, 4:47 pm

LadyMadonna wrote:
It's a little silly to declare all of the animal kingdom a nonstop battle for perfect genes. If that were the case, bunnies would be a hundred feet tall and the dominant species on the planet.
Male tigers that come across abandoned/orphaned cubs, will often bring them food. Prairie dogs work together to build massive underground cities. Wildebeests protect the weakest members of the herd by forming a protective circle around them. Ants will carry their wounded back to the hill to treat them.

If all you see is human beings preying on each other in order to propagate strong genes, it's because that's all you want to see.

wrong answer do yot=ur reasearch

LadyMadonna
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Nov 2010, 4:55 pm

Corp900 wrote:
LadyMadonna wrote:

Do your typing drills. :roll:

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 4:58 pm

Corp900 wrote:
LadyMadonna wrote:

Aww, come one answer my question :)
I promise I won't bite :wink:

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:01 pm

Corp900 wrote:

You really are a piece of work. You post some cryptic garbage and your only response to the other posts is to 'do your own research'. I've come down on the same side as some of the others here.

You are a troll.

billybud21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:03 pm

wavefreak58 wrote:
Corp900 wrote:

You really are a piece of work. You post some cryptic garbage and your only response to the other posts is to 'do your own research'. I've come down on the same side as some of the others here.

You are a troll.

In WP parlance, what is a troll?

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:10 pm

billybud21 wrote:
In WP parlance, what is a troll?

Someone who posts controversial posts to cause a drama, but who has no real interest in the forum in which they post.