Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

12 Feb 2011, 3:18 pm

Hey all my computer crashed last month and it took me a while to decide which computer to get...anyway...I am back.
Mom hates the new computer cause it's keyboard is different and is having trouble with the keys, but I love it.
Anyway, how is everyone???

Jojo

Millstone
Raven
Raven

12 Feb 2011, 3:20 pm

hello

claudia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Feb 2011, 3:41 pm

ciao

Morgana
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2011, 3:57 pm

Welcome back! :)

I took a break last year, for about 6 months, because I had cancer 8O . But I´m back now too; done with chemotherapy and free of cancer. :D And my hair has grown back, yippee!

Anyway, I´m doing fine- (thanks for asking). Back to my usual routines and special interests, just forgetting about the hell of last year.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2011, 4:04 pm

Hi

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2011, 4:05 pm

Welkome back to my Kinkdom!:D

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

12 Feb 2011, 4:36 pm

Thank you all for welcoming me back,
Morgana, I am glad you are better. I hate that you had cancer...it always seems to go after the best of people. My aunt had melinomia, but lucked out and caught in early. Dont be supprised if your hair comes back a different texture or color, cause that happpens with chemo.

Cockney Rebel....why, thank you :wink:

Peko, claudia and millstone....thank you

Jojo

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2011, 11:22 pm

may i ask what kind of keyboard? oh and welcome back.

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2011, 12:48 am

Glad you're back Jojo.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2011, 1:01 am

:D Sterfry...Thank you...I am glad to be back

Titangeek,

My new computer is a Sony Viao which is a laptop, but the keyboard has all the functions like a desktop keyboard, however to achieve this, the scroll pad and and the click button are kinda off center to the left. My mom keeps pressing the right click key and trying to scroll on the surface right of the scroll pad then screams it is a POS when that does not work. I keep telling her to look down at the keyboard untill she gets used to it, but no avail. I love it though...the buttons are alittle touchy but other than that it is great

Anyway, thank you for welcoming me back...I am glad to be back.