Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 1:08 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I never get infantism. I've heard that there are people who do live the life like big babies. I just don't understand how a normal, mentally stable person would want to sit around all day in diapers sucking a pacifier. Yet I feel ashamed to take my teddy bear to my boyfriend's when I stay round. And yet there are people that exist who live the life of a baby? I just don't get it.

This might help:

http://understanding.infantilism.org/

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

germanium
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Aug 2016, 11:55 pm

I myself while not into infatilism itself have on occasion worn diapers. When I was a child up until 15-16 years of age I wet the bed. I wish that my foster parents would have allowed me to wear diapers back then instead of running naked down to the ice cold creek while expose to the very public highway where every one could see my nakedness. This by the way did not stop the bed wetting as this was beyond my control. It was only after I reached full puberty that the bedwetting stopped.

Many autistic have or have had issues with urine or fecal control or both, some their whole lives. Wearing diapers for them is actually not a choice. I still have mild fecal control issues that I use enemas to treat. This help minimize the urges outside of time's a restroom is available. It doesn't stop the inappropriate urges but at least minimizes the leakage to the point that it rarely leaks enough to get on my underclothes.