Funny story. Is it autism related though?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2012, 3:18 am

So this past week it was just another normal school night. I showered, brushed my hair and teeth, set my alarm clock and went to bed. Just like any normal night. I fell asleep at 12 am, again just like a normal night for me. I woke up and looked at my wall clock and I thought it said 7:15 am so I jumped out of bed so I could get ready for school. I fixed my hair, got dressed, brushed my teeth and woke my dog up. I opened my door and my dog and I started walking down stairs and we noticed it was dark out. We both walked into the kitchen and saw the digital clcok said 4 am. I didnt need to leave for school for four more hours! I was ready to walk out the door and go to school and it was 4 am. I was so mad! I ended up going back to bed until it really was 7:15

DJRAVEN66
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2012, 3:39 am

that happens to me allot. allthough i i have seizures when im asleep so my eyes are allways dilated so i cant see that well when i wake up.

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jan 2012, 9:24 am

No