Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

phil_d1111
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Jun 2011, 6:21 pm

this shiite version of being unable to react with anyone is/ has eaten/eating my life up

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2011, 6:25 pm

You mean talk to someone, unable to respond or something else?

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm

I've been feeling rather dead myself the last few weeks thanks to SSRI's. It's more depressing than the depression it was supposed to fix. I'm totally apathetic towards almost everything. TGhe things I love and those that interest me the most are a 'meh' - it feels like what I imagine a lobotomy feels like. No interest, no desire, no need to react to much of anything. Just existing.

It sucks.

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2011, 6:48 pm

draelynn wrote:
I've been feeling rather dead myself the last few weeks thanks to SSRI's. It's more depressing than the depression it was supposed to fix. I'm totally apathetic towards almost everything. TGhe things I love and those that interest me the most are a 'meh' - it feels like what I imagine a lobotomy feels like. No interest, no desire, no need to react to much of anything. Just existing.

It sucks.

I can relate to this, although I'm not on meds.
Just alot of muscle strains, that sap the joy out of me - working on it though.