Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

thelostshaman
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jun 2011, 10:33 am

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm in the right section of the forum or not, please move to wherever mods see fit.

I need help finding the complete guide to AS translated.... I've looked all over and haven't been able to find it. I need it in Vietnamese if anyone can help me please.

thelostshaman
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jun 2011, 1:15 pm

bump.
someone has to have had non english speaking parents :( how did you go about finding a translation, i suck at talking. plz help.

Asterisp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 1:25 pm

Could you not translate just the important parts or use Google Translate?

Are there not official government leaflets about Aspergers?

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

26 Jun 2011, 1:28 pm

All I can find is that it has been translated into 20 languages. Is there a Vietnamese book supplier online that you could check?

thelostshaman
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jun 2011, 1:30 pm

I think I read somewhere that the book had been translated into many different languages, including the one I need, I thought it was only a matter of finding it... But I guess I was wrong since someone probably would have known already.... I feel like the whole book is important so.. I dont speak my native language as well as english anymore and Im bad at talking in the first place.

and yeah google translate is garbage