Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

17 Sep 2011, 5:19 pm

swbluto wrote:
What kind of doorlock is this?

This kind:

http://bestknob.com/image.php?type=T&id=17640 - can't properly display the image for some reason.

Also, sensory processing issues are common in ADHD, although not as common as in ASDs.

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the Andes, counting the stars and wondering if one of them is home to another civilization

17 Sep 2011, 5:22 pm

Verdandi wrote:
swbluto wrote:

This kind:

Also, sensory processing issues are common in ADHD, although not as common as in ASDs.

That settles it, I definitely don't have ADHD.

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

17 Sep 2011, 5:27 pm

swbluto wrote:
Verdandi wrote:
swbluto wrote:

This kind:

That settles it, I definitely don't have ADHD.

You still could. She has some severe inattention issues. When playing games with her and helping her with her math homework it's even obvious to me that her attention is all over the place and trying to keep her focused is like trying to hold onto a slippery ledge. Trying to interact at that level is really frustrating and actually more exhausting than dealing with many NTs.