Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

galtor
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Sep 2011, 12:19 pm

He is/was a medical doctor, maybe has some kind of inclination for science and math.

He is very repetitive in what he says. He has compulsive interests.

Most people disagree with him and he doesn't budge on his idea even though he seems to predict certain economic events and conditions.

Here is classic Ron Paul. He believes that FEMA is bankrupt and/or won't have much funding in the near future. It is not a solvent program. Most of the analysts and politicians are in opposition to Ron Paul. "Don't be crazy, FEMA helps people in tragic situations".

For the most part, Ron Paul is right. FEMA is running out of money. But it may seem odd from the outside that Ron Paul would find fault in the Federal "Emergency" program. They way that he looks at issues almost seems like how an Aspie might look at a situation.

He is right but maybe a little bit too right that he isn't taking into the consideration other's opinions.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 1:46 pm

Take it to PPR. :roll:

qasic17
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Sep 2011, 3:00 pm

It tough to see really any politician having aspergers. From what I've seen from the Paul cult(sorry Paul fans) lot of aspies are big supporters of him but I would be question some of his supporters(one of which I known online was a neo-nazi who believed in conspiracy theories). And I'm not saying dissing all Paul fans but his fans make him out to be the messiah. And even Dennis Kucinich and Ronald Reagan fans aren't like this and that saying something.

jackbus01
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:19 pm

This thread needs to be in PPR. Can a mod move this?

Phonic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:44 pm

This isn't a PPR thread, its specifically about autism dx, not politics - that's just the context.
Just like poliitcal news about autism doesnt go to PPR.

Anyway, I suspect the OP has something personal about Ron paul considering the very scant evidence.

Blueskygirl
Raven
Raven

05 Sep 2011, 10:43 pm

I don't know, but I love him.

Daryl_Blonder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Sep 2011, 11:40 pm

I've never thought about whether or not he has Asperger's. He's married with children, so possibly not.

I support him, but I like Gary Johnson better. He has similar libertarian views but is much more grounded. Unfortunately his campaign is lagging far behind.

********************************************************************************************************

Check out my IMDB page!

Tadzio
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 1:19 am

Alan Greenspan lost everything to Ayn Rand. Ron Paul got her limited edition of lizard-skin designer luggage. Such luggage neither indicates the absence or presence of Asperger's, nor is it known as to prevent or incite signs & symptoms of such.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2011, 11:17 am

Daryl_Blonder wrote:
I've never thought about whether or not he has Asperger's. He's married with children, so possibly not.

I support him, but I like Gary Johnson better. He has similar libertarian views but is much more grounded. Unfortunately his campaign is lagging far behind.

********************************************************************************************************

Check out my IMDB page!

Having aspergers doesn't mean you never marry or have kids.