Does anyone else get agoraphobia type symptoms?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 1:29 am

So I really want to go outside my apartment but I literally feel sick and unwell and become severely sleepy every time I go to /actually go out side. Even before I get the elevator in my unit block I feel extremely uncomfortable and physically feel as if I'm going to suddenly die. I have to go to the shops and it's only 100 or so meters away but I have to walk past and around people to get there. I become physically distressed and actually start to shake, like you see people with out alcohol going through if they're dependent on it. It's such a terrifying experience that I don't think I want to keep living. I'm at a loss and have no one to talk to. I have a facebook friend but they're not online today so I'm really lost and I don't want to burden my mom or brother with my problems. I don't even know exactly what I feel aside from the above and each day it's getting worse and I'm thinking about quitting as I'm very familiar with anatomy and will be able to bleed out pain free for the most part. Can anyone help or relate to this? I have just started to see a psychologist and my next meeting isn't until the end of the month plus I've an insurmountable amount of stress with other stuff going on and I'm alone, lonely but don't want to be around anyone else.. not sure if it's cause I'm fearful of their judgement. I am trapped in my apartment and I must goto the store . Please help.

Dani. :cry: :? :skull: :cry: :cry: :cry: