UK Aspies - the National Autistic Society 'Covid-19 Survey'

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

itz_personal
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jun 2020, 10:02 am

Because of Covid-19 a lot of things have had to go 'online'. Many of those companies/organisations weren't ready to do so. I'm aware the UK's official 'National Autistic Society' ('NAS') has had complaints about the lack of support Aspies get, particularly when "everythings's online" isn't true, or is badly supported/badly worded/confusing/etc.

When I looked at the NAS site yesterday, this survey popped up ... Please complete if you're in the UK - I thought it was very well thought out, and not 'leading' in anyway, i.e. completely neutral and open to hearing my experiences of the last three months. Thx. This one matters - they contact government, shape policy, help us all get support in the UK ...

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/EK6DJB/

Last edited by itz_personal on 19 Jun 2020, 2:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 10:28 am

I wanted to do the survey but after I answered about two questions a message came up telling me that I am not qualified to take this survey and now it won't let me do it from my computer again. :?

itz_personal

19 Jun 2020, 10:34 am

Joe90 wrote:
I wanted to do the survey but after I answered about two questions a message came up telling me that I am not qualified to take this survey and now it won't let me do it from my computer again. :?

:? Silly survey!

I wonder if it has to do with any 'cookies'? TBH, I always block cookies: Many things don't work on my browsers because of it. Don't know if that will help you complete the survey, but perhaps have another try - it's a well thought-out survey. Try again.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 5:03 pm

I was able to complete it on my mobile device. Maybe it was how I answered the first question on the PC that asked what your neurological condition was, and I selected "prefer not to say" instead of "autistic". But on my mobile device it let me continue after selecting "autistic" instead.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 5:13 pm

I was unable to complete it as I can't say I am autistic as I don't know yet as I am waiting to be assessed, so I clicked "None of the above". The message came up that I am not eligable to take part.