Are you "allowed" to have a sense of humor...

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Kyra71
Raven
Raven

25 Feb 2012, 3:48 pm

I love Joss Whedon's humor (especially Buffy). Also Gary Larson (The Far Side) :lol:

Last edited by Kyra71 on 25 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FireMinstrel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2012, 7:46 pm

I learned to embrace my dorkiness in a way that makes it look cute. I've noticed that body type has a big role to play in whether or not that works, though. My ex-bf tried to be cutesey, but at 6'4" and over 200 lbs, it only ever came off as awkward to me and my other friends. I'm 5'1" and only weigh 120. Another friend I have is a beanpole, and can be cutesey, especially when he's drunk(which his gf LOVES, lol). Another friend is a burly guy, and has the drunk rocker type persona, which also makes everyone laugh(with him, not AT him).
Took me a while to find my persona. It does take a lot of patience.

Mithos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2012, 7:51 pm

I love making people laugh. :P

Your Aspie score: 128 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 72 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm

I'm not sure I understand what is the kind of humor that one is not being allowed to have. Would talking about the pros and cons of acid vs. base dissolution of human bodies be this dark kind of humor? I don't really think of it as humor. It's a serious discussion of the pros and cons.

Cryforthemoon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Feb 2012, 8:26 pm

For me at times I don't get humor. Somethings are fun mainly for me it comes to things such as watching Spaceballs. Sometimes I might be funny. But most of the time half the jokes people tell me make no sense. I also just laugh sometimes even though I never understand the joke.

I'm not really sarcastic even though some people say I can be sarcastic.

ghostar
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Feb 2012, 12:31 pm

Catman wrote:
Hmm. Yeah. I've noticed in recent posts on here that I've started making little jokes. I guess that just means I'm getting more comfortable here. But people! Seriously! Somebody say something to me if one of my jokes isn't funny, is mean, or in bad taste. Really! Because I certainly don't mean to offend anybody. Not here, anyway! :D

OMG everyone me too. If I say something unkind or mean...please reprimand me. Everyone on here so far has been good about correcting me so far so please keep it up. :D