Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 11:21 pm

I went to get my nails done today - had to wait a really long time. So the boss there was doing some lady's nails by the window, I was further inside the store. I'm sitting and waiting and waiting and waiting and I asked her how long it would be - she said, almost done. I waited and waited and looked out the window and waited some more.

The woman she was working on started complaining that her nails hadn't been filed down enough, so the boss woman looked at me and said ok to her. I said, Don't worry about me you have to finish her first.

She started filing her nails and I joked that she looked like she was playing a violin to the Christmas music being piped in.

Anyway, more time went by and the boss got up and got the polish to put on the woman's nails (I was really surprised because she had said almost done a while ago, I wanted to leave and come back if it was going to be a long time). I said, "You haven't even started polishing her yet --"

All of a sudden the woman by the window turned to me and started shrieking. YOU'VE BEEN STARING AT US THE WHOLE TIME, YOU ARE REALLY CREEPING ME OUT! You're making her rush!

I said very calmly, No I've been looking out the window, you can't get enraged at people for looking out the window because you're sitting next to it.

NO YOU HAVEN'T YOU HAVE BEEN STARING AND STARING AT US AND I'M A NICE PERSON AND I'VE NEVER SAID THAT TO ANYONE, BUT IT'S CREEPY!

I don't know how she could even tell since we were sideways to each other, even if I had wanted to stare at her, all I would have seen would have been the side of her head and she couldn't see me without turning her head. So weird, so then I had to stare at the wall for the rest of the time. Waited an hour and a half all together, and she had told me almost done way before!

Finally they finished and the boss came over to do my nails and that woman went to the heater to dry her nails, but instead of facing away from me she faced directly toward me (and she was much closer than I had been when she was by the window). I thought OH Crap, she's going to sit there and stare at me to get even. But then I just forgot all about her so now I really don't know why she was so upset.

Why do I always find the loonies? I wasn't even speaking to her, much less staring at her. I really wasn't any where near her. I think she thought it had something to do with me trying to instigate the boss to hurry up by leveling her with some kind of laser eye grip, but I even told her not to rush so why would she think that? Crazy people!