Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Pokelover14
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Apr 2012, 10:38 am

for about 3-4days now i have been without my medication. since dthe perscription isn't up yet i will have to go a couple moe days without them. i feel my self rocking, sooning out, and meltingdown/shutingdown alot more. i am shocked how much my meds help. does anyone else have an experience with this.

TechnoDog
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2012, 10:51 am

Why have you ran out of meds before the prescription ran out?

& I don't think it is a good idea to go days without meds, coming off them that fast. Can you not contact your doctor.

?When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.?

questor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2012, 12:49 pm

Based on what you said, the meds were helping you, so you need to stay on the meds. I don't know how you managed to run out of meds several days before the prescription ran out, but you should not wait. Call the doc, and have him/her fax a renewal prescription to the pharmacy, then call the pharmacy to make sure they got the order from the doc, and then go pick up your meds.

I have not had good results with meds, and do better with my coping methods, so I don't take meds any more. But some people are helped by meds, and when that's so, then by all means they should take them if they wish to do so.

Now, go call the doc for that renewal--and I mean NOW! :D