Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

edgewaters
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 8:18 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Everyone would be wonderfully logical little Spocklings... until the furniture got rearranged.

Ahahahaha, oh God

It's funny cuz its true

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 8:49 pm

Joker wrote:
It would be a peacful world with less conflict and less people killing each other in the name of religion.

Yes, people would kill each other over atheism vs. religion rather than religion vs. religion.

And like WAI wrote, people would also kill each other for getting "their" "they're" and "there" mixed up

Mike1
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 8:53 pm

If mainly Aspies had existed to begin with they would have created a world optimized for their own traits rather than NT traits. This would be a completely different world with different cultures, different jobs, different technology, etc. In this world there would be no traits that Aspies have that would be considered disabling because there would be no need for NT abilities and they would be considered abnormal, although some NT abilities may be considered savant skills because the Aspie population would lack them. Aspie would be the order and NT would be the disorder. NTs would struggle to adapt and be successful in this world rather than Aspies. Exact differences and whether this world would be better than the one we live in would be hard to estimate. To a large extent whether this world would be better would probably be a matter of perspective. We'll never know for certain what this alternate world would have been like and we can only hypothesis about it.

Last edited by Mike1 on 06 May 2012, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 8:59 pm

Switzerland.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 9:04 pm

Apple_in_my_Eye wrote:
Joker wrote:
It would be a peacful world with less conflict and less people killing each other in the name of religion.

Yes, people would kill each other over atheism vs. religion rather than religion vs. religion.

And like WAI wrote, people would also kill each other for getting "their" "they're" and "there" mixed up

:lol: that is so true :lol:

RobotGreenAlien2
Toucan
Toucan

06 May 2012, 9:33 pm

Silicon Valley?