Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

GreenTechnoFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Oct 2012, 2:14 pm

I have this issue with me not liking to look at jewelry and cannot stand to touch wet metal. Is anyone have something like that similar?

chichaca
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Oct 2012, 2:32 pm

I don't like touching metal regardless of whether it's wet. I also don't like touching moisturizer. And lots of other stuff.

Logicalmom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 2:50 pm

I don't like touching clear drinking glasses fresh out of the dishwasher. Do words count? The conflated 'twitterverse' is even hard to type here. It puts my teeth on edge and makes my eyes water.

GreenTechnoFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Oct 2012, 4:09 pm

chichaca wrote:
I don't like touching metal regardless of whether it's wet. I also don't like touching moisturizer. And lots of other stuff.

I agree, especially the smell and feel of copper and brass metal. I also do not like the smell of normal steel, but I can bear that.

GreenTechnoFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Oct 2012, 4:12 pm

Logicalmom wrote:
I don't like touching clear drinking glasses fresh out of the dishwasher. Do words count? The conflated 'twitterverse' is even hard to type here. It puts my teeth on edge and makes my eyes water.

Words to me are generally ok, unless it is slang. I also hate touching glasses like that and wear gloves all the time, even if it is dry. I hate the smell of a dishwasher too, I would rather have to fold three sets of laundry cloaths then have to do one set of dishes.