What's the best and worst thing that happened in your life?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

hyksos55
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2012, 9:17 am

auntblabby wrote:
hyksos55 wrote:
I think the worst thing that ever happen to me is reading this thread. There are some really sad stories here. On the other hand this could be one of the best things that have happen to me. I realize how lucky I am.

this old timer [graduate cum laude of the school of hard knocks] fairly BEGS you to BE CAREFUL! take NOTHING for granted including your good health. never be complacent because life will bite you in the tuckas if you've made other plans. :idea:

Duly noted and appreciated thank you.

- “Call no man happy until he is dead, but only lucky.” - Solon.

Jeff1981
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Nov 2012, 10:27 am

Best: Finding the house I rent now, which is perfect for me, and having the best landlords ever on top of it.

Worst: Probably a bizarre day of intense fear and rage when I was 12... brought on by an overdose of medication (I didn't intentionally or accidentally OD, I took the prescribed dose and it was utterly the wrong thing, due to a misdiagnosis of me being bi-polar.) I've never been so terrified before or since- my conscious mind was aware of what I was doing, but totally unable to exert any control.