Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Deathsin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jan 2013, 10:47 pm

I am not sure if i even wan't to keep up with this site on my new name it has been going grate and nothing's going wrong.
But i cannot help but wan't to say why i trurly don't like it and i am sometimes not very nice with the truth guy's sorry.
People here when i had another name felt like they were bullying me and hating me for being who i was not only for my spelling issues that i cannot help.
When they have problems and should understand they didnt it was sad to see the truth behind peoples hearts. so i kinda just abandoned being on for a long time without
admiting or saying what was wrong because i tryied and like many things ive seen before it was no use and pointless. And being back i believed okay its going to be good
i don't got to be my old name no gives a damn anymore. Well you know something your right no one does because i haven't told you have the stuff insid emy head.
because i tried and last time that faild because people just started pushing at me. and i didnt want to be pushed and shoved around. i am into many things
and they's things i cant say because it starts wars here or if it dont start wars they fight and my intenstions to my true self isnt fighting or wanting wars.
it's just telling storys and shareing idears without gosip or angry people.

Im not sure...if ill stay i cannot decide because if i did then i still wouldnt be me or could i? its up to you guys really.
Could i even tell you anything without war?

scarp
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Jan 2013, 11:27 pm

What sort of things do you like to talk about? I won't judge. If you'd prefer, you can send it as a PM instead.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2013, 11:41 pm

From what I've seen, the people here are not judgmental unless there's a good reason. If who you really are is murdering puppies and torturing children, to use an extreme example, then yes, people might take offense. Otherwise, I should think you can feel free to be yourself.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 12:10 am

Yuugiri wrote:
From what I've seen, the people here are not judgmental unless there's a good reason. If who you really are is murdering puppies and torturing children, to use an extreme example, then yes, people might take offense. Otherwise, I should think you can feel free to be yourself.

Is that a silkworm cocoon on your ear? Sorry I couldn't resist. I'll go cower in the corner now :cry:

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 12:17 am

...Except for certain people in a certain thread on a certain board... >.> <.<

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 1:09 am

Rascal77s wrote:
Yuugiri wrote:

Is that a silkworm cocoon on your ear? Sorry I couldn't resist. I'll go cower in the corner now :cry:

:lmao: Seriously to the OP, just post whatever you' d like to share. It didn' t work out before, but today' s a new day....to be cliche... :D