Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

fireball5
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Feb 2013, 1:27 pm

Master the weaknesses and enjoy the strengths.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsf-Ma_denw[/youtube]

Dreycrux
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 2:44 pm

Good advice, especially about self confidence. I enjoyed her voice it is intriguing.

Just look at the dinosaurs, they died out because they didn't have a space program.

fireball5
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Feb 2013, 3:51 pm

I think it's true that many Aspies are stuck in their own things that they don't really enjoy but do not take any effort to change that situation. Because they are afraid of changes. And when a certain situation changes and gets a lot better, either as a result of their own effort or peer pressure or anything else, they say "why I didn't change that earlier?"
I had a classmate in elementary school who used to make use of my services all the time and also made fun of me sometimes and then laughed at me, and whenever I got angry with her she always made me forgive her by saying that I was her best friend and things like that. It was really humiliating. Now I think that it would have been much better to end that "friendship" and look for real friends. But it happened only when we went to high school and were not classmates anymore.

I like that Rubik's cube too :) I don't think that many Aspies can solve that but maybe I'm wrong.