Females with AS unite! Our struggles are being recognised!

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 2:24 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
whirlingmind wrote:
Mindslave wrote:
As far as the whole "women have it easier" sure, to the extent of entitlement and getting things for nothing, yes women have it easier. Or harder, depending on how much people value privacy.

Not sure what you mean by women getting things for nothing! Not in my experience, nor in most other women's I would imagine! :roll:

Seriously.

Where do I sign-up for my free stuff? :lol:

Well, for the most part, the free stuff consists of things like being gawked at just for being female. So it depends on the stuff. The best things in life are free...and so are some of the annoying things. Most self-respecting people don't like default attention. My statement was mainly in reference to entitlement overall, which is not a good thing, and is mostly not a gender issue.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 2:51 pm

Mindslave wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
whirlingmind wrote:
Mindslave wrote:
As far as the whole "women have it easier" sure, to the extent of entitlement and getting things for nothing, yes women have it easier. Or harder, depending on how much people value privacy.

Not sure what you mean by women getting things for nothing! Not in my experience, nor in most other women's I would imagine! :roll:

Seriously.

Where do I sign-up for my free stuff? :lol:

Well, for the most part, the free stuff consists of things like being gawked at just for being female.

Y'all can have that one back.

:P

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)