Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Mar 2013, 11:51 am

I care about how I look, I fix my hair and wear make up. I look like a regular 16 year old girl but I still like to wear basically the same thing every day. I like wearing jeans and a T-shirt. I perfer my jeans to be skinny jeans because I am skinny and if they aren't I feel like I am swimming in them. What is your favorite thing to wear? Or favorite way to look?

Camo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Mar 2013, 12:21 pm

I like to be wearing dirty work clothes or oily work clothes... I always preferred to be in scruffy dirty clothing.. not smelly just well used. I am a Gardening / Mechanic type person and love dresing as such.
Never been comfortable looking smartly dressed. I wear suits at weddings and funerals cause I have to.
I can wear the same work trousers for a few weeks if my wife lets me get away with it.. I also wear them for dog walking so there's always mud on them.

Stu

Moondust
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 12:57 pm

Only cotton. Anything else makes me uncomfortable. Training pants and white undershirts. Cotton socks. And New Balance sneakers, for my back problem. In the terribly hot and humid summers here, I only tolerate very thin cotton sun dresses.

Work is another story, but I tear off my work clothes the moment I arrive home.

kouzoku
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 1:05 pm

Pajamas!

fueledbycoffee
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 1:08 pm

Jeans, leather jacket. Anything else is optional.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 1:28 pm

I wear the closest things to what Mick Avory and The Kinks wore in the 60s. In a nutshell, I dress however I please no matter what year it is, regardless of what some of the younger members here have to say about it. I'd rather be remembered as a Kinks Fan than as a conformist and I don't give a damn if I look daft.

Ashley-Yin
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Mar 2013, 2:19 pm

Hoodies all year round, t-shirts modified in to vests and generally baggy jeans or preferably 3/4 length shorts, a beanie hat or beanie with peak and coverse... My clothes are sacred they have to make me feel as if I can do anything.

FishStickNick
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 2:50 pm

My wardrobe consists almost entirely of T-shirts, jeans, shorts, and hoodies.

Ashley-Yin
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Mar 2013, 3:42 pm

I love FishStick 8)

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 4:05 pm

Any clothing that is loose and sloppy as long as it is made of soft stretchy cotten or cotten mix. I'm not out looking for or even want the opposite sex so I don't wear making up and just wear a pony tail.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

10 Mar 2013, 4:36 pm

I've taken to dressing more flashy lately, and I don't even know why. Brightly colored jeans and a black t-shirt with a funny picture or random design is what I would usually wear. I usually try to keep it to cotton, silk, or satin, but I own a couple of rayon scarves. Socks are now an official small special interest for me, so I now own at least 11 pairs of wacky socks. :lol:

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 4:50 pm

While I'm usually not all that concerned with how I look, and tend to just wear what feels comfortable on me, I do have a favourite style of dress which consists of a pair of bluejeans, a thin cotton t-shirt, and a long-sleeved button shirt to top it off, usually with a blocked or striped pattern.

I recently bought a black flatcap that goes really well with my new coffee-brown artificial-leather jacket, so I actually look a bit fresher and more fashionable than usual. :P

UnLoser
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 4:55 pm

-polo shirt
-cargo pants

done.

scarp
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Mar 2013, 5:05 pm

- Long-sleeved black thermal sweater
- Comfortable jeans
- Black cotton boxer briefs and black socks
- Light shirt-jacket or hoodie

If I could get away with wearing that every day, I would. 8)

Urist
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Mar 2013, 5:33 pm

A long, military style black trench coat. It's a really nice coat that I got a few months ago and I pretty much always wear it when I go out. It's a good temperature, comfortable and fits my personal idea of style perfectly. I can't find any pictures of the actual coat but this is relatively similar: Image

AnnaShadows
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Mar 2013, 6:26 pm

I wear essentially (and sometimes literally) the same thing every day: curvy boot-cut jeans, my favorites are an ancient pair of button fly MUDD jeans but I also have some Old Navy ones that I like. They have to flare out at the bottom, I can't stand jeans that are fitted at the ankle. I'm short so most of mine are frayed from touching the ground in the back and I have customized several pairs with embroidery or patches :) On top it's a tank top or tee shirt (must be vee neck or scoop neck) and always a hoodie. I have 4-5 different hoodies, the ones I like best have holes on the cuffs for my thumbs. Shoes are usually my red Duffs skate shoes or converse.