Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

franknfurter
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2013, 2:05 pm

Does anyone else get angry when something stressfull is happening like an interview, i tend to get angry but according to my parents this is not a normal reaction, i think it makes sense to be angry due to stress myself. what do you think?

helles
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2013, 2:38 pm

Meltdown??

Has it anything to do with a sort of meltdown, which, I guess, can feel as anger?

Urist
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Mar 2013, 2:39 pm

People react to stress differently. Personally, I keep running scenarios through in my head over and over trying to think of the best way to deal with a situation and usually end up getting really worried but trying to convince myself that I'm not worried. Anger is an understandable reaction to significant stress, I'd say. A lot of life can be very stressful and I think most people would react with frustration at least if they were being honest with themselves.

helles
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2013, 2:41 pm

Urist wrote:
People react to stress differently. Personally, I keep running scenarios through in my head over and over trying to think of the best way to deal with a situation and usually end up getting really worried but trying to convince myself that I'm not worried. Anger is an understandable reaction to significant stress, I'd say. A lot of life can be very stressful and I think most people would react with frustration at least if they were being honest with themselves.

Also a very valid point.
I am not the best to explain my own emotions not to mention other peoples emotions :?

LizNY
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Mar 2013, 3:02 pm

When I feel a lot of stress and I can't get relief, I will typically get mad at whatever or whomever is in my way. The cars ahead of me when I'm horribly stressed from work and can't deal with the drive or traffic. When I was growing up I would get mad at teachers for not letting me leave a stressful situation where I was being bullied. I think for me its more the tension from the stress and reaching a point of overload that needs to be remedied asap that leads to anger.

franknfurter
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2013, 3:54 pm

helles wrote:
Meltdown??

Has it anything to do with a sort of meltdown, which, I guess, can feel as anger?

i dont think it has anything to do with a meltdown, but then again i dont know much about them, i dont physically react or anything usually i just feel really angry and want to punch things, sometimes i do actually punch things but not often :lol:

MannyBoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 12:26 am

i get angry when after the interview i don't get the job

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 3:38 am

franknfurter wrote:
Does anyone else get angry when something stressfull is happening like an interview, i tend to get angry but according to my parents this is not a normal reaction, i think it makes sense to be angry due to stress myself. what do you think?

It's normal to me, and from what I see it's sure not uncommon. When you're stressed, you get very short on patience and easily lash out.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765