Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

PixieXW
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Mar 2013, 2:29 am

I've been taking fluoxetine for about six or seven weeks and all of a sudden I feel really down. I've lost all my inspiration to do things. I was told by soneone that this is part of the process if the drug but I'm not sure. I just want to find my inspiration and motivation again but I don't know where to start! I seem to spend so much time revising for my exams in April/may. I don't know if I'm just totally drained emotionally due to my revision since I've also been feeling quite tired and cold which isn't common for me. Can anyone help? Please?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 3:08 am

PixieXW wrote:
I've been taking fluoxetine for about six or seven weeks and all of a sudden I feel really down. I've lost all my inspiration to do things. I was told by soneone that this is part of the process if the drug but I'm not sure. I just want to find my inspiration and motivation again but I don't know where to start! I seem to spend so much time revising for my exams in April/may. I don't know if I'm just totally drained emotionally due to my revision since I've also been feeling quite tired and cold which isn't common for me. Can anyone help? Please?

feeling cold and tired is a common side effect. i do hope you make a beeline to see your pdoc.