"What is it with you and your obsession with eye-contact!?"

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2015, 2:32 pm

"Yes, really, what the hell is it with you people and your obsession with always wanting eye-contact!?"

Decided that these forums needed a thread with this title & how I've sometimes felt about the whole eye-contact fiasco. I think that for "autistic" types this "eye-contact" thing is an activity that is best-reserved only for someone with whom you have a romantic-interest such as with soul-mates or a twin-flame. The "NTs" are only able to have "cheap" and "shallow" relationships & experiences as a result of "eye-contacting around" with everybody they see !

Yes, I worded it that way on purpose, simply because it could so easily be paralleled with "sleeping around" with everybody that they see ! Anyway, I was reflecting back on some experiences that I've encountered with America's corrupt & crappy so-called justice/legal-system, although I won't go into detail right now, decided to spawn this thread as a result.

r84shi37
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 May 2015, 12:58 am

That's an interesting take on it. I don't care much at all about what other people do, I just wish people would accept the fact that I don't like eye contact. Just tonight my mom was messing with me by staring at me at the dinner table- I couldn't even look in her direction when she did that. She only did it because she knows I don't like it.

What do (normal) people think when you don't make eye contact? Do they think you're lying or something?

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 2:37 am

My mom thinks that in a past life I lived in an Asian culture, and that's why I don't like eye contact now. Lol