Me and my boyfriend ended up making fish stir fry...

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2020, 3:59 am

It was really good I mean I thought it was fine as is, but my boyfriend thought maybe it was a bit too fishy. We had gotten three fish from an international market that is certainly geared more towards asian food. They were ready to eat and seasoned with vinegar and salt. On the package said you could use them for sushi so likely not cooked just vinegar soaked or something I mean pack says ready to eat....so we tried some before we cooked it and I thought it was delicious but for the nature of our stir fry meal we didn't really want cold fish in it, sure I guess if we wanted to attempt making sushi we could use it without cooking it, but for our stir fry we certainly wanted cooked fish. But yeah I suppose the fish flavor was quite strong so perhaps if we add it in before fully cooking the veggies that would balance it more.

And while at the store I also got a tin of chinese jasmine tea, I mean as far as I know they really kind of started the tea thing so for sure I want jasmine tea from china, I haven't had a cup yet but I have smelled it and it smells like it will be very good tea, so in the morning I will try it, Because at this hour I certainly don't need caffeine even if it is just a cup of tea but upon waking it is necessary.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2020, 4:11 am

Darn it, I was already hungry, and now I want sushi.

Last time I ordered sushi they sent three pairs of chop sticks...