2 Personalities:Adult like vs Childlike

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

alienobserver99
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 May 2016, 6:03 am

Hi, is anyone here feel like they have to different personalities, one adult like and serious, while the other childlike?

I feel like I have 2 different personalities, like 80 to 90% of the time I'm all serious and adult like. And the other 10-20% I act like a child. I tend to switch to child like mode around my friends, but only sometimes. I tend to laugh at ridiculous things and comment on things that seem like what a child would say. I think I also act funny in terms of body language.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 6:15 am

my personality is neither mature nor immature.
i do not care for all the stuff that adults think about because to me it seems that they are wasting their lives in pursuit of instilled dreams.
i do not care for the stuff that children talk about because it is most often ill considered nonsense.

mature people see me as very immature, and immature people see me as mature.
that is how wrong people generally are.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 7:10 am

Yes. And I won't deny either. :lol: I'm more of 50-50 than 80-20. In other words, I'm living on it.

I would rather be a child AND an adult THAN a teenager regardless. It depends on my mood and situation, even in public with strangers. I like it when people are confused about my age. :twisted:

If keeping up images is an accommodation, then I refuse to grant it. It's funnier when people discover what I'm capable of when they assumed wrong.

Regardless, I'm learning more things. Mature or immature, Context or no context.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.