mild low functining i am happy ! ! (no more bad care home)

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

15 Mar 2014, 5:43 pm

hello i have severe high functioning autism
i am very very happy because i am moving out of a very bad care home that was nasty in a few weeks i am not sure if aynone remembers me posting about the abuse many months ago and being stuck in the home

i am moving into a bungalow that is one of lots of bungalows around a care home by pepole called autism care uk staff will help me

i am very happy

i am putting things in boxes i realy like boxes i collect boxes so moving will not be hard now

i am very happy ! !

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 5:47 pm

congratulations. hope you really enjoy your new home.

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

15 Mar 2014, 5:48 pm

cathylynn wrote:

thank you i am very happy !

Eloa
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 6:02 pm

Autisticgamer wrote:
i am very very happy because i am moving out of a very bad care home that was nasty in a few weeks i am not sure if aynone remembers me posting about the abuse many months ago and being stuck in the home

i am moving into a bungalow that is one of lots of bungalows around a care home by pepole called autism care uk staff will help me

i am very happy

i am putting things in boxes i realy like boxes i collect boxes so moving will not be hard now

i am very happy ! !

I remember you posting about the bad care home and the abuse,
it is great that you are moving away from there!

English is not my native language, so I will very likely do mistakes in writing or understanding. My edits are due to corrections of mistakes, which I sometimes recognize just after submitting a text.

sharkattack
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 6:23 pm

Autisticgamer wrote:

i am very happy

i am very happy ! !

The two bits of your post I have quoted in bold are what are important to me that is the point of life.

I am glad for you and my life has moved that way too for different reasons thanks to help I have got here.

We all need to do different things to reach a state of happiness.

For me it was learning to function in a job without being bullied and learning to drive.

As regards friends and relationships I have accepted my autism.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 6:26 pm

Autisticgamer wrote:
cathylynn wrote:

thank you i am very happy !

I also hope you enjoy your new home and that it works out well for you. :)

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 6:54 pm

Eloa wrote:
Autisticgamer wrote:

i am very happy

i am very happy ! !

I remember it too and I'm so glad you're leaving. :)

ouroborosUK
Toucan
Toucan

15 Mar 2014, 7:03 pm

Thank you for sharing your happiness with us :)

A bit obsessed with vocabulary, semantics and using the right words. Sorry if it is a concern. It's the way I think, I am not hair-splitting or attacking you.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 7:23 pm

^ What my avatar colleague said. :)

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 8:43 pm

I have not seen your other threads but I hope everything goes well for you :thumleft:

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 2:52 am

I have never encountered you on the wrong planet before but I think I can understand something of your joy. To me the idea of being put in a care home is an abstract as it has not happened to me (thank goodness !), I sincerely hope it works out well for you in your new home.

I hope that you get the support which you need to live outside the carehome.

I do not know if you will have to cook for yourself or what you will or will not do. If you are going to cook for yourself I would suggest the book called "Grub on a Grant" (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grub-Grant-Cas- ... 0862873061) or one of the weightwatchers cook books. Even you do not need to lose weight the cookbooks are great as the food tastes good.

I would advise you to make sure you clean and tidy the house on a regular basis, wash up your plates / dishes after each meal.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 3:03 am

Congratulations, I'm happy for you!! !

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

17 Mar 2014, 5:50 am

Eloa wrote:
Autisticgamer wrote:

i am very happy

i am very happy ! !

yes thank you : )

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

17 Mar 2014, 5:51 am

-deleted posted 2 times same message-

Last edited by Autisticgamer on 17 Mar 2014, 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

17 Mar 2014, 5:53 am

thank you every body for the comments : )

Eloa
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 4:57 pm

Autisticgamer wrote:
Eloa wrote:
Autisticgamer wrote:

i am very happy

i am very happy ! !

yes thank you : )

I move into a private sheltered housing in May, I will have a place of my own, but support from people living in the building.
When do you move into the bungalow?

English is not my native language, so I will very likely do mistakes in writing or understanding. My edits are due to corrections of mistakes, which I sometimes recognize just after submitting a text.