Just in need of a rant and some advice

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ExoMuseum
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Sep 2014, 9:04 am

So this weekend I was doing great and I was very social, but the week so far has not been as successful! I think I had a shutdown, bc my head was all weird and I still haven't eaten since Sunday! Today in class we were painting and listening to music, which are two of my favourite things, but when Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd came on she said something and when I asked her what the said "this really isn't a good song". So I punched her in the face with my sponge. I don't know why, it was just kind of a reflex! However my mum agreed to make spaghetti bolognese today so that's good

eggheadjr
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2014, 2:56 pm

Haven't eaten since Sunday? Holy smokes - no wonder you're cranky. 8O

Make sure you eat supper - sounds like it's something you like to eat anyhow. Try to eat on a regular basis - keeps your blood sugar, and hence your moods, more even.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2014, 11:13 pm

I agree. "Comfortably Numb" isn't really a good song. It may be about getting a heroin/ speed cocktail to be able to go onstage but for me it will always be about restraints and Thorazine