Mother talks about killing her autistic daughter and herself

Page 3 of 16 [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 6:50 pm

Mother: I had sat in the car for about fifteen minutes and actually contemplated putting Jody in the car and driving off the George Washington bridge.

(Mind you, I believe that is Jody in the background. No wonder she's making noises like she's stressed, listening to her psycho mom tell the interviewer how she wanted to kill her. Nice. Makes you want a mom like that of your very own.)

Mother: It's only because of Lauren the fact that I have another child that I probably didn't do it.

(About this time you are wondering why the law hasn't taken the child away from her.)

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 6:53 pm

alex wrote:
here's another clip

[gvideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2353742748522601450[/gvideo]

I love psycho mom saying how people just don't understand what it's like to have a child with autism. Ummm, people don't understand what it's like to be a child trapped with a psycho mom more like!

squier
Veteran
Veteran

in order to change the subject,
i found this other "expert site" on autism.
it's hilarious, they claim autism is caused by severe amounts of exposer to mercury
http://www.autismwebsite.com/ari/vaccine/mercury.htm

my book:
http://www.lulu.com/content/710903

Last edited by squier on 04 Mar 2007, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alex
Developer
Developer

jman wrote:
This is such a shame....

the woman in that video needs help

What makes it even more sick is the fact that she is smiling when she says it

yeah, i don't think it was responsible for the filmmakers to include the clip.

squier
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 6:55 pm

alex wrote:
squier wrote:
in order to change the subject,
i found this other "expert site" on autism.
it's hilarious, they claim autism is caused by severe amounts of exposer to mercury

please stay on topic. 8)

sorry, i was just trying to contribute and take the attention off audio and spamming

my book:
http://www.lulu.com/content/710903

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 6:56 pm

alex wrote:
jman wrote:
This is such a shame....

the woman in that video needs help

What makes it even more sick is the fact that she is smiling when she says it

yeah, i don't think it was responsible for the filmmakers to include the clip.

The fact that she's smiling as she talks about killing her kid is actually sociopathic behavior. I wonder if she's aware of that?

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 7:10 pm

ahayes wrote:
This royally pisses me off!! ! Why can't you provide a transcript so that EVERYONE can know what is going on?

Here's the transcripts.

Clip 1

b***h on the screen: I had sat in the car for about 15 minutes and actually contemplated putting Jody in the car and driving off the George Washington bridge.
It’s only because of Lauren the fact that I have another that I probably didn’t do it.

Clip 2

No talking just tantrums.

Clip 3

Fat pig: Can’t you just keep your child quiet? No
Same whore from clip 1: People have no idea what it’s like to have a child with autism.
Skank with pink shirt: Preston. He’s too old for that. He shouldn’t be having that (pacifier) they’re just judged, more harshly and more constantly.

If I ever saw my mother say what the c*nt on clip 1 said about me on TV I would kill her. I'm not joking. I'm sure she would never do that though, so don't worry.

Hamster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Mar 2007, 7:12 pm

Saw this video a couple of weeks ago, and almost had a screaming fit of my own. That woman is, at best, a drama queen looking for sympathy, at worst, a sociopathic narcissist who is a danger to *both* her children. I recognized many of my own mother's characteristics while watching her, and it gave me shivers.

I was particularly concerned while watching the NT daughter speak of wishing that she didn't have an autistic sister, said in *front* of her sister, just as the mother spoke of what should be the unspeakable in front of her daughter, as if she were a block of wood and not an intelligent, feeling being worthy of respect.

That "lady" is sick.

Last edited by Hamster on 04 Mar 2007, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 7:15 pm

Someone showed me this on another board. Anyone want to join? http://isnt.autistics.org/

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 7:18 pm

GoatOnFire wrote:
Someone showed me this on another board. Anyone want to join? http://isnt.autistics.org/

Hahaha!! ! Magic.

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 7:29 pm

Hamster wrote:
Saw this video a couple of weeks ago, and almost had a screaming fit of my own. That woman is, at best, a drama queen looking for sympathy, at worst, a sociopathic narcissist who is a danger to *both* her children. I recognized many of my own mother's characteristics while watching her, and it gave me shivers.

I was particularly concerned while watching the NT daughter speak of wishing that her sister wasn't autistic, said in front of her sister, just as the mother spoke of what should be the unspeakable in front of her daughter, as if she were a block of wood and not an intelligent, feeling being worthy of respect.

That "lady" is sick.

I saw my own mother in her too. My diagnosed sociopath mother who did try to kill my brothers (the NT ones by the way). That's why I said nice. Why isn't anyone looking at this woman? Shades of what happened to us with our mother. All this talking and no looking at the actual problem. Nothing has changed in 50 years apparently. You can talk about killing your kid in front of the kid and it's fine. Very disheartening.

That woman is very sick. I can't read eyes, but I know when the eyes don't change at all as you talk about killing your own kid that it's a bad sign that something is completely missing in the brain - empathy and human connection. Hence your block of wood statement. It couldn't be more accurate to describe a sociopath. To them there literally is no difference.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 7:37 pm

Unfortunately this clip has been out for almost a year I think now and I still find it disgusting. There was a petition put up once about it.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 7:47 pm

For some reason I can't get the volume up to where I can hear it on the clip. Also I went to check out autismreality.org and the site didn't come up, WP website came up instead. And there were no results on the yahoo search engine for it. Could someone throw me a bone?

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 8:03 pm

I would not be so fast about smiling.

Some people smile when scared or uncomfortable. It does not make them a sociopath. I smile in horrible situations but it's a fear grimace more than a smile.

But this woman does creep me out nonetheless.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2007, 8:03 pm

Ok I got it now, apparently one of my _____head brothers forgot to take the headphones out of the speaker on my computer. lol.

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Mar 2007, 8:12 pm

MishLuvsHer2Boys wrote:
Unfortunately this clip has been out for almost a year I think now and I still find it disgusting. There was a petition put up once about it.

nope, the movie just recently came out this year and i'm the one who uploaded the clip. couldn't find it anywhere else on the web. you must be thinking of a different clip.

Last edited by alex on 04 Mar 2007, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.